RDRC S9 Round 4 - Rally Poland (15th March - 21st March 2021)

Me neither! Anyone livestreamed the bug, so we can check it is an actual bug, and not just a misclick or something?
Not that I doubt you guys, I just know I have made errors in tyre choices before because I think I've clicked something, but no.
what happened was that it didn't even show the little symbol for tire change, neitehr when i was out on track nor when i had pressed esc. i know for sure i had one spare because i took two at start and changed it to one for that leg and doublechecked.

Last edited:
FInal Results are out! You can find them here!

Point Scoring drivers overall
qoI3bY3.png

Point Scoring drivers RDRC-2
uxLCgDm.png

Point Scoring drivers RDRC-3
g1UN5ZV.png

Point Scoring drivers J-RDRC

2MURYgZ.png

Last edited:
Really pleased to record 4th in JRDRC, but also disappointed that my puncture cost me a class podium. I'm surprised how open (after the leader at least!) this class is, only 3 drivers have scored points in all 4 rallies.

And if I perform to my usual standard on tarmac that'll be down to 2 in a fortnight's time...

The amount of drivers with low scores that scored good points in Poland was surprising, and honestly really fun to see :)

Ah yes... that would be us! Much to our own surprise, both drivers of VROOAAAM Rally Team have scored points in Poland:):):):)
Awesome! Our sponsor will be happy, too!
Realistically, I don't see ourselves repeating this on Spanish tarmac but at least we've made it into the points tables!:D

So mad. Made a mistake in one stage and lost over 30 second as had penalty and puncture. Would of have good fight for p1 in JRDRC. Oh well let's hope for better rounds as Argentinas dnf on ss12 was too painful

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%