RDRC S8 Round 5 - Rally Germany (17th April - 23rd April 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is indeed so much more fun battling a real life competitor. I have an Australian chap who is all of 0.2 secs ahead of me after stage 4 in the same car, going to be so interesting how i measure up to him tonight (thx for posting your times early on, franky :) )

Managed to make it to the finish this time. A little more cautious than usual at times, due to my 2 DNFs so far this season, and the longer distance between service, but it's a MkII on tarmac, so fun fun fun was had :)

So i am not the only one without leagues ingame and on website
relief.gif

Scary moment there. Guess i'll have to postpone my day one crashes. Simply not good enough on tarmac i feel.

so, wait, you're telling me this is the night i have most time to spare and the league cannot be entered? Codies, c'mon, that ain't fair. Will go and check for myself (maybe natives are allowed into virtual Germany?)

edit: 10 minutes and two online stages later: nope, natives aren't allowed to join either, all leagues dead in the water. Wow, hope this gets fixed soon, fingers crossed for all of us!

Last edited:
so, wait, you're telling me this is the night i have most time to spare and the league cannot be entered? Codies, c'mon, that ain't fair. Will go and check for myself (maybe natives are allowed into virtual Germany?)
Same problem for me... might get difficult to find time tomorrow...this sucks!

so, wait, you're telling me this is the night i have most time to spare and the league cannot be entered? Codies, c'mon, that ain't fair...
:D My thoughts exactly..

...Will go and check for myself (maybe natives are allowed into virtual Germany?)
With local knowledge, you might have a chance if you can find an old smugglers' shortcut maybe.. Anyways your friendly dutch neighbours arriving over the digital Autobahn are denied terrain access for now..:(

Nope, they have made something wrong with how the league system connects with RaceNet. All the leagues are present, and we still have 421 drivers in the RDRC PC league https://www.dirtgame.com/us/leagues/league/67746/rdrc-pc (the link works). It just doesn't show up when you click the leagues tab on the site, nor work in the game.
also, all my leagues do not show up if i enter the dirt game website from my account, whereas if i follow that link it sure is there and i'm still a part of it (phew ...) and it still recognizes me because it picks out my position in the standings automatically. seems like just the link being broken, as you said.
next try: tomorrow, same time (hopefully)

First 9 stages done. I do so enjoy the Panzerplatte. All my real life rallying was done on single venues, old army camps, disused airfields it's all point and squirt stuff just like these Germany stages. I have done a lot of testing on my tarmac setup and it's paying dividends in this event, the only one I've been looking forward to this season. The physics limitations of this game don't really come into play on this event. Braking, racing lines, being smooth and taking every available inch of grass is the only way.

Overheard at Codemanglers..."I say Ian, did you remember to boot up the league servers for Racenet after the update we did?" "Graham, I was in such a hurry to get a pint at the pub I honestly can't remember". "I wouldn't worry about it too much Ian nobody plays Dirt Rally anymore since Dirt 4 is coming out in June".:O_o:

Last edited:
Overheard at Codemanglers..."I say Ian, did you remember to boot up the league servers for Racenet after the update we did?" "Graham, I was in such a hurry to get a pint at the pub I honestly can't remember". "I wouldn't worry about it too much Ian nobody plays Dirt Rally anymore since Dirt 4 is coming out in June".:O_o:

in 2 years every christmas holidays they always take plug out of the servers. I guess it doesn't change when the dirt4 comes out. I don't ever has more problems on online playing than this game. Still doesn't work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%