RDRC S8 Round 2 - Rally Sweden (13th - 19th February 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Rallymanic1964 and Walter Rohrl, the fight is on! :) So close in grp A atm, after stage 7.
4wd- not so exciting with one guy in the lead far far in front.
/tazduiveltje out
Saw that already...keep it slow Thomas ;)
I had some PBs on the next stages for you...waiting for your times will be torture :whistling::sleep:

So, I've just started to do the Swedish Rally! ;) I'm through the first stage what makes me already happy :thumbsup: I prepared myself with PBs on Älgsjön and Björklangen and now my first stage was also a PB so it looks promising, only 3.3 seconds behind my really fast teammate :) Btw I'm glad to see only 3 snowy stages and no mist.. :D

@Joakim Skalstad
Indeed, indeed :whistling:
7Zeih2s.png
updatet link now :p

@Joakim Skalstad : Wow. My first thought looking at your pictures was : Huh? There is a Peugeot 106 in this game??:D
Good Job on bringing it home!
16722388_10158183246445534_3521743539867507808_o.jpg
2274.jpg

Me.. I made it! I actually just finished my Sweden Rally!!
That in itself is a huge improvement over my Mont Carlo DNF:mad:

And at this moment I even finished 2nd in class (2WD-, of the 5 folks that finished so far:roflmao:) and 33rd overall..
I'm sure that won't last very long, but my goal for this rally was to finish, so goal achieved :)

48771D4BE1778F30F4E0A5ED8C01DB809A64A7DA

I did severely injure a spectator and destroyed a few snow banks, but other than that, I absolutely had a blast!
Especially during all of the Day 3 stages I just couldn't stop smiling. Driving in a virtual championship like this is just so much more fun than just single player..
Big THANKS to Ole Marius, Michael, Jack and everyone else involved in this league.:notworthy: Looking forward to Greece already.

Last edited:
Difficult first day, on shakedown I had normal FFB started SS1 light steering wheel, didn't know what to do and did the stages like this but compared to Monaco now I could record fine, so....that's one good thing I guess.One spin and one half spin on the long stages I think and overall scared to drive....luv Sweden, NOT!

well another rally finished.. I'm a bit disappointed about my performance, sitting 10th overall now but it could be easily 8th without stupid mistakes and snowbanks.. on SS15 l just finished the stage without any crash, on SS16 l had smashed windscreen and smoking engine. anyone knows why? didnt help to much..

Happy I managed to finish this one, as i slid off in slow-mo on S13 in MC.

Thanks to whoever put the driving tips in the mag. Snow is my weakest surface, and while I didn't set any blistering times, I was smoother than usual, which led to a much less frustrating rally.

About halfway through all I want to do is cry. I was doing decent'ish untill I blew a promising run in stage 5 or 6. It frustrated me greatly but instead of calling it a day there, I went for another one whilst still angry. Stupid, stupid, STUPID move! Blew it COMPLETELY with the result being my car is more junk than anything else, and I'm trailing behind massively in class. Not good :( hopefully I can claw some time back in the 2nd half of the rally and make a somewhat respectable showing of myself

As per last round, getting worse as the rally goes on!

though since the last checkpoint I seem to be getting a weird bug, twice on two different stages my car has just been span round for no reason, quite happily in the middle of the road away from any snowbanks and obstacles and the car stops dead and spins like ive just crashed the front corner into a wall. Has cost me at least 30 seconds on my time :( any ideas?

Robt100 I know in wales there is a random rock on the road sometimes. No idea what it is in monte carlo or sweden. You don't happen to have seen this random appearance? Shouldn't stop you dead in your track though.

@Ole Marius Myrvold There's more than 1 guy happy with your tips. I didn't realise before that there was a difference in snow grip :) Now i am fighting at the front instead of driving 30 sec a stage slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back