RDRC S8 Round 1 - Rally Monte-Carlo (23rd - 29th January 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"unrecognized racenet: REdOx:inlove:33" <------- this is my steam name.
my Racenet name: Mdaniel555 , need i switch to racenet name on steam, or what ? :) (for real results name)
Thanks!! :)

Just keep things like they are now for the next few days and we will be very happy :) Then we'll know who you are, and we'll use the ID's in for the next events, then we won't have to bother with the nicknames :)

UNRECOGNIZED RACENET NAMES (all 48 of you!)
If we are not notified who you are within 00:00 Friday 3rd February 2017, you will be removed from the league.

So what you're saying is.... If "someone" were to arrange a DDoS attack on the forums until Friday, I would finish in the points??? :whistling:

I'M KIDDING GUYS. GEEZ.

But seriously...

Jan 4, 2017#298

hlsubaru

Premium Member

Driver: Luc Henrion
RaceNet name: hlsubaru
Car:2001 Subaru Impreza WRC
Car Class:
4WD+
Team: Normandy and Caux Racing Team
Number: -

I have read and understand the rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of
RDRC S8.
- YES

For information :
Steam Name : hlsubaru06
racenet name : hlsubaru
race number :219

Sorry about confusion i may have time to do some of the rallies/ stages so i gave my seat up but would like to be in solo just in case I don't make some of them due to other commitments

Driver Andy Blade
Racenet name Baddogcbr929
Class 2wd
Team none
Driver number 929

Read and understood rules again

Although the results are provisional it's quite interesting so scroll through the single stages...
mc_01.jpg

After finishing this rally without any training or experience in the Delta Integrale at Monte Carlo im very happy with P23 in the 4WD- class.
Had some good stages with P16 in class and 4 very bad ones with P35 and above...
mc_02.jpg

Even though some racers in 4WD- class didn't finish this rally my aim is the Top 20 for Sweden...
mc_03.jpg

mc_04.jpg

See you in Sweden guys...

this
Very unrelated, but still semi-related, were you spectating on that stage in Rally Sweden last year?

Yes I did but before "Colins" ( 4 R over crest > a bit over small jump ) :-D . A pure joy to see the Cars with different supension travels/handling passing through there. I also remember Mads Östbergs Fiesta made a loud exaust popp/crackle over that small jump = Mmmm ;-)

( this photo taken at Numedal Rally 2016 = What a lovely ( winter ) rally ) :-D

12783531_10153270520946510_3875213203769646194_o.jpg

this

Yes I did but before "Colins" ( 4 R over crest > a bit over small jump ) :-D . A pure joy to see the Cars with different supension travels/handling passing through there. I also remember Mads Östbergs Fiesta made a loud exaust popp/crackle over that small jump = Mmmm ;-)

( this photo taken at Numedal Rally 2016 = What a lovely ( winter ) rally ) :-D

View attachment 170533

Need new gloves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline