RDRC S8 Round 1 - Rally Monte-Carlo (23rd - 29th January 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I did but before "Colins" ( 4 R over crest > a bit over small jump ) :-D . A pure joy to see the Cars with different supension travels/handling passing through there. I also remember Mads Östbergs Fiesta made a loud exaust popp/crackle over that small jump = Mmmm ;-)

Ah :) I thought for a moment that I stood close to you last year, but I was wrong then ^^

Results Post is now updated with Final Results here.

It now feature results that are searchable, sortable, you can easily switch between stages etc.

Known Bug: To view SS1, you need to choose another stage from the menu, and then choose SS1 for it to show.

Awesome work, really professional - much appreciated!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Now lets hope, Racenet gets something similar for Dirt4 - it can be done, as you just proved :D

Now on to freezing sweden, looking forward to it!

Results:
Final Monte Carlo results can be found here(Searchable, Sortable)

Top 20 Overall
9dvUHaQ.png

Top 20 4WD-
nArdvwJ.png

Top 20 2WD+
mPiooaI.png

Top 20 2WD-
aIRcWgH.png
my teammate finished 10th overal but he's not there in results.. he gave wrong racenet name?

my teammate finished 10th overal but he's not there in results.. he gave wrong racenet name?

Had too look do a bit of digging (I still haven't learned all drivers and teams), and your teammate signed up with "Jens Verly" as his RaceNet name. 10th overall was "DetectiveGnu". So if this is the same person, you've just saved him from being kicked from the RaceNet league - however, we feel that a time of over 90 hours to give us notice about this, is more than enough (usually it tends to be 48 hours in simracing), so indeed. He have been removed because we never found out who he actually was.

So if this is the same person, you've just saved him from being kicked from the RaceNet league - however, we feel that a time of over 90 hours to give us notice about this, is more than enough (usually it tends to be 48 hours in simracing)
I'm sorry for the late notice but in school time I can't come to PC from Monday to Thursday, only at the weekend.. Luckily Monte Carlo was on the week I had holidays :) By the way yes, it's him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back