RDRC S8 Round 0 - Test Rally (9th - 15th January 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Results are up! They can be found here :)
Also. These names in the standings are not found on the entry list. We need to know who you are to let you keep your place on the results.
  • Trev65
  • henketim
  • Maverick
  • kostasrallyman1
  • Mattysc
  • othonas
  • Toikkari_37
  • Trust DDPC Bitskins.com
Again, if any of these names sound like you, then please do tell us.

2 questions
1) Is there anyway to see the stage times by themselves?
2) When the cars are non-career, does that mean they're at 0 upgrades or full* upgrades if anyone knows?

Results are up! They can be found here :)
Also. These names in the standings are not found on the entry list. We need to know who you are to let you keep your place on the results.
  • Trev65
  • henketim
  • Maverick
  • kostasrallyman1
  • Mattysc
  • othonas
  • Toikkari_37
  • Trust DDPC Bitskins.com
Again, if any of these names sound like you, then please do tell us.

My apologies, Trev65 here, I didn't see a signup page, I just jumped into the racenet league from the Dirtgame page. I have now submitted the entry on the entry page, which was kindly forwarded to me this morning.

It was a really good itinerary to take a taste of the championship. R4 Class looks really competitive with several drivers being close enough to fight for the whole podium. Looking forward for the real thing and hope to grab some points in the bag! 2nd in R4 Class driving a Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2011!

It was a really good itinerary to take a taste of the championship. R4 Class looks really competitive with several drivers being close enough to fight for the whole podium. Looking forward for the real thing and hope to grab some points in the bag! 2nd in R4 Class driving a Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2011!
Where did you come in SS1?

nice, at pos97 I just barely made it into the top 100. Top 50% would have been pos83, that'll be my aim for the tournament. Also looking forward to the real Monte starting this Thursday, wonder what Ogier will do in the M-Sport machine and how Toyota will come back after nearly two decades.

That's something I think @Michael Nelson plans to do for the actual rounds :) Now it's just the left time column.
I also would absolutely LOVE the ability to see classifications for each stage (not overall positions at the end of each stage, but pure stage results ranked by class).
I'm targeting top 10 in 4WD- but have little hope of getting near the podium - so trawling through individual stage times to get a buzz from the odd stage where I nailed a run would be super satisfying!

Is there anywhere we can view the results as text rather than an image? Trying to find yourself amongst 200 people without the ability to use a search function is rather time consuming. :p

It's ok, as I've found an easy way to find myself... look at the bottom of the list! :D Seriously though, I just looked for "BMW" instead of my name. Not many of those in the championship. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%