RDRC S7 Round 3 - Rally Alsace (12th-14th April 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
5o6ShY0.jpg

12428880354_721a6230d6_o.jpg

Rally Alsace
12th - 14th April 2015
ITINERARY:

SS01 - Super Stages - Lyon-Gerland (Tarmac - Crisp Clear - New - Dry - Day)
SS02 - World Stages - Bruschal Unterowisheim (Tarmac - Crisp Clear - New - Dry - Day)

Service

SS03 - France - Alsace (Tarmac - Crisp Clear - New - Dry - Day)
SS04 - World Stages - Sieversdorf (Tarmac - Crisp Clear - New - Dry - Day)
SS05 - France - Puy du Lac (Tarmac - Crisp Clear - New - Dry - Day)

Service

SS06 - Super Stages - Lyon Gerland (Tarmac - Crisp Clear - New - Dry - Dusk)
SS07 - World Stages - Bergheim (Tarmac - Crisp Clear - New - Dry - Day)

Service

SS08 - France - Alsace (Tarmac - Crisp Clear - New - Dry - Day)
SS09 - World Stages - Sieversdorf (Tarmac - Crisp Partcloud - New - Dry - Day)
SS10 - Super Stages - Lyon Gerland (Tarmac - Rain/Light Cloud - New - Wet - Day)
SS11 - World Stages - Bruschal Unterowisheim (Tarmac - Rain/Light Cloud - New - Damp - Day)

SESSIONS:

RDRC S7 Round 3 US1 - Sunday 12/04/2015 02:00 GMT
RDRC S7 Round 3 OC1 - Sunday 12/04/2015 09:30 GMT
RDRC S7 Round 3 EU1 - Sunday 12/04/2015 19:00 GMT
RDRC S7 Round 3 US2 - Monday 13/04/2015 02:00 GMT
RDRC S7 Round 3 OC2 - Monday 13/04/2015 09:30 GMT
RDRC S7 Round 3 EU2 - Monday 13/04/2015 19:00 GMT
RDRC S7 Round 3 US3 - Tuesday 14/04/2015 02:00 GMT
RDRC S7 Round 3 OC3 - Tuesday 14/04/2015 09:30 GMT
RDRC S7 Round 3 EU3 - Tuesday 14/04/2015 19:00 GMT

NOTES:
  • You will require the RSRBR 2015 mod in order to participate, please see theinstallation and usage thread..
  • Update 03 is mandatory to be able to participate in this event.
  • If you are new to RSRBR, we have also provided a guide for RSCenter.
  • This is a league rally, car selections & regulations can be found in the rules thread and you can join the championship here.
  • Click here to read the password.
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended and adds to the fun.
  • If you have not signed up for the championship here, please signup for the round below with your name and RSRBR Username.
  • IMPORTANT - At the end of the rally, take a screenshot of RSCenter, or save your times. If there is a discrepancy in the results, this is the only evidence you'll have to get your times corrected.

Last edited:
Additional Info if necessary will appear here!
  • Thread Open
  • Remember that DST have started/ended many places. Please check what time your session starts!
  • SS10 Lyon Gerland have been changed from damp surface to wet! Poster will not be updated!

Last edited:
looking forward to see who will go on dry tires for the last loop... :alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:
Are you sure you want to do Bruschal Unterowisheim (yes, I used copy + paste) when its damp on anything else than intermediates? If yes then you are mad! :D:D

-edit: Well you do have Sieversdorf and the incredibly understeery Alsace on dry... Might aswell :)

I have tried a bit, and my poor skills don't make much of a difference really; Bruschal Unterowisheim (yes, I copy-pasted from you) wasn't that bad on slicks, as long as you keep it off the grass (at least with my car).
However, the choice might be to go intermediates because I just cannot drive Lyon-Gerland with slicks without destroying the car :geek:

Definitely the intermediate tyre. If you can prevent it from overheating on the first 2 stages, there's a fair amount of grip. Alsace is a bit slippery but Sieversdorf is really rough tarmac so it'll be a bit harder there. Have to say, (without coming across as uber cocky), I think I could do well here. I basically use Semetin and Bruschal for testing cars on Tarmac. Maybe I can follow Breen's footstep's after his win in the Circuit of Ireland in the same car as I'm driving :p

I am very excited for this rally, love the Alsace stages, and also Bruschal Unterowishem, it's so fast and so much fun!

Anyone else struggling with the pace notes on Puy de Lac? I find them very vague, with no real distances, on default pacenotes?

The thing about Puy Du Lac is that you can drive flat to the mat for the first half. The notes are off on that stage. There's a corner where you turn off into the narrow road past a farmyard and tractor that's called as a Fast or Medium? left but you can take it flat very easily. The last couple of corners though are really tough, completely blind heading around the forest.... :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%