RDRC S7 Round 3 - Rally Alsace (12th-14th April 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, real shame that I retired on last stage otherwise it would have been 5th (correct?) but oh well, mistakes were made. Thanks to organizers and all racers, looking forward to the next race :)

Wooooooooohoooooooooooooo

Excellent! I'm very happy to win the 3rd rally of the season here in Alsace for the 3rd time and I'm really really happy that my teammate Mike finished 3rd therefore giving 2XM WRT our first double podium!

Many congrats to Mike and well done to Magnar and Karl who is having a great season so far, and what a great season it's being, I think this may be the best ever season in RDRC.

Many thanks to the organizers and congrats to all finishers!

Very nice results to see! For once.... :p
Still kicking myself on my SS9 and SS10 results though... if my calculations are correct, factoring in my estimated pace for those stages, I could have gotten a final time fast enough to challenge for the Group A cup win. That forfeit time for Lyon-Gerland is brutal.

Oh well, at least I have a good picture of where I can be without my usual silly errors. Let's see where the rest of this season takes me.

Oscar, at the beginning of the stage, after the gravel part and then a hairpin, you come to a roundabout. If you listen to your co-driver, you will notice that he tells you to go left (towards the beginning of the stage). He will do this twice, before telling you to go straight at the roundabout and continue the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back