RDRC S7 Round 2 - Rally Norway (22nd-24th March 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ole Marius Myrvold As always if You don't mind I would love to drive rally as guest, this time with Porshe 911 GT3 RS, pretty please :)

No problem at all in the RDRC events! Enjoy yourself out there! :)

:O_o: Wooow, that must be a new record isn't it? it's definitely the most I've ever seen for a public session rally.

Congrats guys! :thumbsup:

Not sure, we had 54 drivers in the first round of the 5th season!

EDIT: Nope, 61 drivers in the opening round in the fourth season! ;)

So excited for this rally! Even thought it doesn't have the tricky conditions of the first round, there are some interesting decisions to be made with setup and gearing, with slow stages going straight into fast ones. Going to make it interesting for the strategists.

Haven't seen it mentioned in the forum, just front page, but awesome job by the guys who put together the broadcast, really enjoyed watching that!

I can't get the mod working, I've downloaded it after i have RBR but RBR on it's own works but the Mod will not even install as it does not think the game is installed anywhere. any help appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT:

Nevermind I found the tutorial. It explains everything!

Question I couldn't find in the rules; are you allowed to drive with automatic gearbox?

And should you have 'Automatic Headlight management' on or off in RSCenter (settings)?

Last edited:
Question I couldn't find in the rules; are you allowed to drive with automatic gearbox?

And should you have 'Automatic Headlight management' on or off in RSCenter (settings)?

Yup, use whatever assists you like. I really really cannot advise anything else than manual though!

No idea what it really does, so leave it at default works ;)

Remember to sign up in this thread as well, with the session you are going to drive, as you are not included in the entry-list for the event! :)

EDIT:

Nevermind I found the tutorial. It explains everything!

Automatic gearbox will not help You at all in rallying, it is strongly recommended to run on manual gearbox settings.
Headlight management in theory should put extra lights on those cars that support it on night stages.

I am planning to attend the EU1 session on sunday.
RSCenter name: Yskonyn

And regarding the assists, I was merely asking because eventhough I had set it to manual gears in the profile inside the game, I was still getting automatic when driving.

Turns out RSCenter had it set to auto in its settings, but it took me a while to figure that out! In case I hadn't been able to fix this prior to the rally, I thought it best to ask.

All set now, although I will be driving this rally without possibility to practise the stages. So don't expect a performance resembling any form of competitiveness. :D

Last edited:
Sessions is made now! :) Everything should be set for the rally!

Preview is out as well! The way the championship grows in strength and numbers, will make it difficult to keep those previews and reviews short enough, while including the drivers I feel should be included, so I'm sorry for all the people I don't mention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%