RDRC S7 Round 1 - Jänner Rallye (1st-3rd March 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
rviCXrs.jpg

Last edited:
12428880354_721a6230d6_o.jpg

Jänner Rallye

1st - 3rd March 2015

ITINERARY:

SS01 - France - Courcelles Val d'Esnoms (Tarmac - Crisp Clear - New - Dry - Dusk)

**Overnight Service**

SS02 - Japan - Shomaru (Tarmac - Rain/Light Cloud - Damp - New - Day)
SS03 - World Stages - Sorica (Tarmac - Heavy Cloud - Dry - New - Day)

**Service**

SS04 - France - Joux Plane 2 (Tarmac - Rain/Light Cloud - Damp - New - Day)
SS05 - France - Bisanne 2 (Monte Carlo - Snow/Light Cloud - Damp - New - Day)
SS06 - France - Joux Verte 2 (Monte Carlo - Snow/Light Cloud - Damp - New - Day)

**Service**

SS07 - France - Cote d'Arboz (Monte Carlo - Snow/Heavy Cloud - Wet - New - Day)
SS08 - Australia - Greenhills (Snow - Heavy Cloud - Damp - New - Day)

**Service**

SS09 - France - Joux Verte (Monte Carlo - Light Cloud - Dry - Normal - Dusk)
SS10 - France - Cote d'Arbroz (Monte Carlo - Crisp Clear - Dry - Normal - Night)

SESSIONS:

RDRC S6 Round 1 US1 - Sunday 01/03/2015 03:00 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 1 OC1 - Sunday 01/03/2015 08:30 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 1 EU1 - Sunday 01/03/2015 20:00 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 1 US2 - Monday 02/03/2015 03:00 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 1 OC2 - Monday 02/03/2015 08:30 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 1 EU2 - Monday 02/03/2015 20:00 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 1 US3 - Tuesday 03/03/2015 03:00 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 1 OC3 - Tuesday 03/03/2015 08:30 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 1 EU3 - Tuesday 03/03/2015 20:00 GMT

NOTES:
  • You will require the RSRBR 2015 mod in order to participate, please see the installation and usage thread..
  • Update 02 with Fix 02 is Required to Participate in this round.
  • If you are new to RSRBR, we have also provided a guide for RSCenter.
  • This is a league rally, car selections & regulations can be found in the rules thread and you can join the championship here.
  • Click here to read the password.
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended and adds to the fun.
  • If you have not signed up for the championship here, please signup for the round below with your name and RSRBR Username.
  • IMPORTANT - At the end of the rally, take a screenshot of RSCenter, or save your times. If there is a discrepancy in the results, this is the only evidence you'll have to get your times corrected.

Last edited:
Nice to see so many new names on the sign-up list! It proves that even though the game is getting quite old it is still able to attract new crowds :)

Please do not be discouraged if your stage times are a bit behind the fastest on this rally, this is the absolute toughest rally of the callendar. Drivers like Manuel and Magnar have massive experience with the difficult conditions here, so their times will propably be really fast here (no pressure, though :p ) Survival is the key to success on this event, just like in the real life counter-parts of Jänner Rally or the legendary Monte Carlo Rally.

tbh, although Rally is different to the things i have done in simracing, it is not to difficult for me to adapt, ofcourse it needs some hard work, but i experience that now i listen more to the pacenotes instead of trying to learn the tracks, is a much better way. i hope to think i will surprise a few people in the Janner Rallye :D

I look foward to session times for tomorrow, but I saw that the rally will start on Sunday....so I think without Saturday sessions, there is no way to start this rally....I don't really know why the Saturday sessions have been cancelled for this season...so now I'm massively disappointed...:/

Last edited:
I look foward to session times for tomorrow, but I saw that the rally will start on Sunday....so I think without Saturday sessions, there is no way to start this rally....I don't really know why the Saturday sessions have been cancelled for this season...so now I'm massively disappointed...:/

Because one person can only host 10 sessions at rallyesim - and to minimize the risk of having "different sessions". (If one guy makes a mistake setting it up, that mistake will be the same for all sessions. If 2 guys are making sessions - the mistakes can be different).
@Michael Nelson provided us with statistics showing that throughout the season, the Saturday sessions were by far the least popular, that's why those were cut from the Championship.

EDIT: Of course this means that there is "one free session" that is possible to make. But I cannot promise anything right now.

Because one person can only host 10 sessions at rallyesim - and to minimize the risk of having "different sessions". (If one guy makes a mistake setting it up, that mistake will be the same for all sessions. If 2 guys are making sessions - the mistakes can be different).
@Michael Nelson provided us with statistics showing that throughout the season, the Saturday sessions were by far the least popular, that's why those were cut from the Championship.

EDIT: Of course this means that there is "one free session" that is possible to make. But I cannot promise anything right now.
OK, I see....the free session on Saturday morning would be great

Guys- I just thought I should stop by to say "hi"! I am going to run this rally as a "guest" (my times won't be included in final results). I will be driving magnificient B- Group Audi Sport Quattro A2 on NGP physics. Since RL car did not use a handbrake I am not using one as well, so it just adds to the challenge. I expect not to be able to match pace of top guys, but the fight with the car on it's own should be really interesting. Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 142 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%