RDRC S7 Round 1 - Jänner Rallye (1st-3rd March 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many mistakes and bad tyre choice cost me (and Aidan) dearly in this event. 10th place isn't quite what I aimed for. One stage win on the snow proves I have speed and will be fast in Norway :ninja:

Well, looking at the result table I must say I am impressed by You guys. I compared Your results with my times, and oh my- I was not enywhere near top drivers. On the other hand my tactics worked perfectly well- I assumed that I just need to go with steady peace avoiding any major mistakes, and the result will come in these difficult conditions. I was right- I went off the road just once due to obvious peacenotes mistake; "medium right" maybe "minus m. right" described as "fast right" by codriver, not a good call given slippery conditions in that section. That mistake cost me CFH- it was over 30 second loss, on the other hand even if I had 30 seconds deducted from my total time I wouldn't advance in the results table anyways. I need to work on my concentration- I made a small mistakes here and there- mistakes on braking points, two stupid spins etc. Second lesson is to relax a little bit- I was really nervous for the first 3- 4 stages. I made stupid mistakes because of that. Way to go.
Once again big thanks for the organisers, it was my first proper online event ever, I had tons of fun and experienced the thrill of driving against human drivers. My hat off to the winners as well- I can't imagine how can You set that good times. If You ever consider including NGP division (NGP physics are way slower than "default" ones, so it wouldn't affect results at all) I'm all in. Have a nice day, can't wait for next event!
My unnoficial results (measured with stop watch, LOL)
ss1 4:56
ss2 5:21
ss3 9:37
ss4 7:28
ss5 6:27 + 0:30 (cfh)= 6:57
ss6 6:56
ss7 3:28
ss8 4:03
ss9 7:06
ss10 3:37
TOTAL= 00:52:01

Finally...

Practice for this round was good, so I'm not very surprised by the result, however @Magnar Haarstadsveen's speed through Sorica was mindblowing, other stage times were somewhat compareble with me.
@Oscar Hardwick is also madman to end up on that high place in such old-timer...
Nice to see you still around in simracing, old teammate from SRLT :p

Also gratz to @Jon Grainger, wonderful result from first round, I'm really interested to see what can you do on rest of the season (no presure, mate).

btw @samekyo, your total time should be 59:29 instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%