RDRC S6 Round 9 - 1000 Lakes Rally (4th - 7th October)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. Casual pre practice for me:
I knew most of the stages, but I checked BTB stage. Ok fine. It's work, great. yupee. No technical error etc. 'Cause I knew Finnish stages I don't want to practice on that. So check this btb stage and 2 arch lords. (Arch lords checked fine, with great rythms, no problems at all. Let's go to the Ouninpohja. 3...2..1 start. After 8 mins I look down to the km meter. WHAAAAAAAAAAT R U Fukking kiddin me? ***Ł|Ä\**?/$Ł\****?:_/-**** (lot of scold)
Im just quit on my test. All or nothing at the real one.

so yesterday I did my rally. Quite good. Nice start. I late from the ss1 so I lost 5 mins basically. (That was nice Balázs. Spectators are clapping for you)
Other stages went very good. I had one mistake on a short stage. My gearbox stuck in 3rd, luckily It was just before the service. 2 Ouninpohja stages was very good, especially the power stage. 2 Little mistake, nothing special.

Thanks to the organization, it was a tough rally.

We had a close fight last round so looking forward to results this time around:cool:
No recce is my rule :ninja: Lock ard second run felt so slow after cruisin Ouninpohja first time..

We had a close fight last round so looking forward to results this time around:cool:
No recce is my rule :ninja: Lock ard second run felt so slow after cruisin Ouninpohja first time..
ah
On last round, last stage I had a brake failure. I had a huge jump, and when I hit the ground my brake just went somewhere. Didn't understood what's going on... That why I had +2 mins than the other drivers, and thats why we had a close fight :) This is a technical sport.

I'm waiting for the results too, as always. I just screwed up my first stage with my late, so.
fukk :)

Fantastic! :)

I'm delighted to win here in my 30th RDRC event, and leading both championships again feels great too.

Thankyou Jack and everyone involved in the organizing, well done to all participants and congrats to Sandro, Nortbert and Mike.

Cheers, see you in Japan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back