RDRC S6 Round 7 - Rally Whangarei (23rd - 26th August)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drove the last EU session but this was not a good rally for me.
I did not have any time to practise and have not drive this car since last RD rally and that was on tarmac?
Anyway the first stage was ok then the troubble started. On ss2 i had to take a CFH after i go off the road, no big damage to the car but after finish of the stage i manage to hit the table where the marshall is sitting. I trying to start the next stage but the engine was dead so a retiere there.
SS 4and 5 was ok
On SS 6 i had a spin but no damage to the car just some time lost.
SS 7-12 ok
On SS 13 i was off the road in the beginning of the stage once again and damage the front suspention much. The car was nearly not turning to the left at all and if i should turn right i just had to brake, so it was difficult stage to drive
The last stage was ok.
Thanks for a good rally guys.

Well, what to say about this rally...

it started fantastically as I did my best time ever on SS1, on SS2 though, things didn't go well, as I was driving, I had the same problem as two rallyes ago and for some reason my steering wheel disconnected and that sent the car flying straight into a three, I had to retire and it all went downhill from there :( except for a few good stages. The power stage was pretty bad too as it was difficult to keep the motivation after retiring, I was pretty upset after the rally as it is my teammate Michael's home event and I wanted to get a good result here.

Thanks to the organizers and congrats to all participants.

I see Mike's showed you a nice pic of his car, I'll leave one of mine too :)

WfGtlsD.jpg

and both togheter:

di730bF.png

As i read your posts i see you all had some problems
with cars, steering wheels, brakes, woods, judges, fools and horses....I had only minor problems with spining car few times so it will be fair that i win this rally.....if you agree ;)

Last edited:
Grats to Attila and John for overall podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup:. Also grats to Balazs and Luka for RDRC-2 podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup:. Nelson...great overtaking of 5. place from Magnar :confused:. Magnar....wish you more luck next rally. Grats to all of you great guys who are making this happen by driving and organizing. Tnx to my mother for belive in me, to my grandpa for letting me drive his tractor when i was 5 year old, tnx to God for not allowing to my grandma to teach me how to sew winter shirt (who know what would i become then ), tnx to....... :poop::poop::poop: im losing feel for reality.... Did i just win overall in real life rally or what? Wait...........there is no Mini RRC in my garage....i must be dreaming all that.....did you see that pink dragons flying in my room???? WHY YOU STARING AT MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT WANT THAT BARBIE DOLL!!!!!!!!
It was great rally (my pills just start to work).

Really happy with my pace this rally, feeling a lot more comfortable with the car and I feel I can carry this momentum forward for the rest of the summer season.

Congratulations to the podium finishers in all classes, and a big well done to Emil for finishing on the top step in his RRC car (and with 3 stage wins!), bloomin' impressive.

And I've got to mention well done to Erik for fourth place, that was incredibly close between us :)

Cheers guys, and cheers to the organizers for another fun event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%