RDRC S6 Round 5 - South Swedish Rally (7th - 10th June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to run BTB Sweden stages but then this appeared. Any fix for this?
wat.png

Tried to run BTB Sweden stages but then this appeared. Any fix for this?
I've never seen that one before. Fictious Bareyo is a part of BTB Spain 2, but it should not affect this trackpack. This did not happen for the club-rally we had with the BTB Sweden-stages we had a couple of weeks ago either.

Did this happen during your rally, or during testing?

The only things I can think of to cure this is either
a) Download and re-install BTB Sweden
b) Download and install BTB Spain 2 (though this should be unneccecary)
c) Re-install everything on a new location.

I hate it when these things happen without any easily spotted reason!

Did this happen during your rally, or during testing?

The only things I can think of to cure this is either
a) Download and re-install BTB Sweden
b) Download and install BTB Spain 2 (though this should be unneccecary)
c) Re-install everything on a new location.

I hate it when these things happen without any easily spotted reason!
Thanks for answer, Roy!

Luckily those problems occurred during testing, so no worries.

I tried to reinstall BTB Sweden and I also installed Spain 2 pack after I had that error. No cure at all...
I think I'll have to reinstall whole RBR tonight. :)

I always hate option c when it comes to fault-searching, there is just so many things to re-download! Thankfully it was just under practising though, no need for the extra loss of points :)

SS01 - Jumped off the road on a rebound and stopped sideways at a stone.
SS02 - Slid off the road and spun on re-entry.
SS03 - Jumped of the road and hit the rocks in the very final corner and had to reverse onto the road.

SS04 - It was like driving with two flat front tires. So I understeered into some spectators. Don't stand on the outside of a corner...
SS05 - Angry with myself, drove like an idiot. And an okay time.
SS06 - A bit too careful, maybe, but still an okay time.

SS07 - Found some photographers halfway through. Please don't stand on the outside of a corner...
SS08 - Forgot to change tyres, drys was slippery...
SS09 - I have changed the name of my car to Santa Maria, because on two points I was so far off the road that I'd swear I found a new continent!
SS10 - Two spins on the tarmac, and again lots of time lost.

SS11 - Felt okay, though I was driving very untidy.
SS12 - Felt slippery, so ofcourse I locked up and slid into the forest after the long straight...
SS13 - Outbraked myself into a junction and spun.

SS14 - Lost any hope of bonus points when I spun just before the first or second bridge. Pushed all I could on the remaining stage and did an okay time.

I do again let myself down with stupid errors, and I still dislike the meida-guys that are located at the exit-points of corners, teaching whoever driving the games how to spectate on dangerous positions along the road...

Other than that I am very pleased with the event, the selection of stages are awesome (though I would wish for more BTB Sweden-stages). Best of luck to the few that have yet to run, and thank you to Jack for the job he puts into this :)

BTB sweeden is so nice. Fun stages. Newer driven BTB stages before. Want to push real hard on those stages. Must admit after I have run RDRC round I had to drive those stages in offline mod :whistling: With some real attack :ninja:. Oh mama nice with new stages. Many good/to high jumps blind crests with my DS3 RRC. The poor baby got some punishment:laugh:

Jack did a marvelous job with good stages:thumbsup: Looking forward to results in my debut here at RDRC. :geek:

Glad you guys like the stages :)

Well this will be interesting..no practice and have a hideous man-flu that has had me bedridden for two days now...but I saved all my energy up to compete tonight :D

SS1: Forgot it was set to 90 degrees...that sucked.
SS2: Can't keep up tonight :( Have to take it nice and easy for my bain to process it!
SS3: Could have been better..
SS4: Absolutely awful. couldnt concentrate at all >_<
SS5: Another rubbish stage. 2 spins. The car is almost too responsive for me tonight.
SS6: Once again, could have been better
SS7: Not too bad considering I was running inters... (update: Stage conditions are :poop: )
SS8: Well that was :poop: Inters why u no make any difference!?! Slippery as all hell and ended up spinning and a roll because of it >_< ...silly update.
SS9: Rubbish.
SS10: So *now* they work as inters...are you serious.
SS11: Meh.
SS12: Well, aparently hedges are made of concrete. FML
SS13: Not bad, quit an enjoyable stage when you get in the rhythm.
SS14: Not my finest, but not horrible either.

Well that was crap from start to finish.
Update: Turns out its definitely the finnish stages with no damp option at all...

Bit of advice: Don't use Inters. the stages are definitely borked.

Off to play on the new Nurbs DLC for Forza now I think.

Glad you guys like the stages :)

Well this will be interesting..no practice and have a hideous man-flu that has had me bedridden for two days now...but I saved all my energy up to compete tonight :D

SS1: Forgot it was set to 90 degrees...that sucked.
SS2: Can't keep up tonight :( Have to take it nice and easy for my bain to process it!
SS3: Could have been better..
SS4: Absolutely awful. couldnt concentrate at all >_<
SS5: Another rubbish stage. 2 spins. The car is almost too responsive for me tonight.
SS6: Once again, could have been better
SS7: Not too bad considering I was running inters... (update: Stage conditions are :poop: )
SS8: Well that was :poop: Inters why u no make any difference!?! Slippery as all hell and ended up spinning and a roll because of it >_< ...silly update.
SS9: Rubbish.
SS10: So *now* they work as inters...are you serious.
SS11: Meh.
SS12: Well, aparently hedges are made of concrete. FML
SS13: Not bad, quit an enjoyable stage when you get in the rhythm.
SS14: Not my finest, but not horrible either.

Well that was crap from start to finish.
Update: Turns out its definitely the finnish stages with no damp option at all...

Bit of advice: Don't use Inters. the stages are definitely borked.

Off to play on the new Nurbs DLC for Forza now I think.
Was a nice battle we were able to have at least fella's (Jack and Keegan).

Sorry to see that non of us had a clean run. For me it was either a good stage, a stage filled with misstakes or, as twice experienced because when I'm on gravel with this car I am going quickly, once I'm off the road it's pure luck if I have no damage.

Went off in the trees as well as first hitting some of those camera crews (they've never stood there when I've practiced that stage :devilish: ) so drove, from SS4 to 6, with a car that, as soon as I turned left, wanted to kick the rear out as if I had no wheel on the right rear at all, very scary drive. Good stage times though, kept up with Keegan through those stages :)

Had another set of damaged car stages after Autiovaara where I made a misstake and damaged the car.

Had to retire on Shepherds where I was on my way to a PB of all time but made a slight misstake, rolled and hit the trees with radiator damage. over 20k's to go, not going to happen with a damaged radiator. Had a resonable run on the following stages but enjoy watching my Limbo run who ever checks for cuts, that was a massive off :roflmao:

The update did one more thing for me, I had massive lags all over the BTB Swedish stages which I've never had so struggled massively on all those stages and I love them, it completely ruined a nice run up until those stages were in. The update has ruined not just the Finnish stages :cry:

Round 5 done. Very difficult rally with stages that I don't like very much, specially Falstone 2 and all the Finland stages in gravel mod. The bonus was the Sweden BTB stages, very very nice choice from the organization.

SS1: started with safe mode on. The time wasn't nothing special.
SS2: just keep car on the road.
SS3: first of BTB stages. Nice feeling, but my knowledge was not perfect. I did 2 times each BTB stage before the rally.

SS4: First big mistake. Ran over one photografer and lost many time here.
SS5: Safe pace and the time was not so good.
SS6: Another BTB stage, quite ok.

SS7: I forgot to check the tyres, and went with dry. Nothing to report.
SS8: The car was cruising over butter. Difficult to achieve good speed.
SS9: Bad time at all.
SS10: Ok

SS11: Nothing special to report. Quite ok time.
SS12: Bad bad bad. Never driven these stage in night conditions. Made 2 spins and the pace was very bad.
SS13: Bad time. In reconn, I made 20 seconds less. Did 1 spin and a lot of errors.

SS14: Ok to finish the rally.

Overall, It wasn't the best rally from me. Hope to get some points, and problably a top 5 position.

Thank you for this rally and good luck all.

Lost everything at SS4 - Falstone II. First I rolled, lost brakes, called for help, limped to finish. I hoped that brakes will be fixed for next stage by witchcraft, but no. Then I retired SS5 as well. Lost about 7 minutes because of this mess. If I could have retired from SS4 I would only lose 4 or 5 minutes. Meh.

Rest was wonderful however. I think I had speed to win RDRC2 class, but let's see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%