RDRC S6 Round 3 - Sno*Drift Rally (26th - 29th April)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. Grats to all who participate in this championship, driving and organizing great rallys like this one. Grats to "M&M" dudes (Manuel & Magnar), also grats to newcomer Tiago and Silvio for podium. Wish more luck and speed to all other who didnt taste podium champagne this time. Great to see some new names with good driving skills. This will be awsome championship again. Cant wait till next rally to race you.

Thank´s Emil, i´ve got some troubles on the setups of the Citroen and a few mistakes but you and Tiago are from other league... ;)
Congratulations to your win,
Hope to get more podiums this season and and try to be more near of you... :)

:roflmao: that's a nice nickname John

thanks guys, Tiago, if you had been in a RDRC car I don't know if the result would've been the same for me, I remember Australia in 2012.

I'm ecstatic for winning here again, last year I won every stage here and this year I managed to repeat it, funny thing it was here again, I'm very happy for that, also I'm very happy with the car, the tyres held amazingly well trough the long loops of stages and there was nice grip all trough the Rally.

The start of my season was simply phenomenal, I look forward to next round on tarmac :thumbsup: congrats to Magnar and Emil and Tiago and everyone who finished the Rally.

Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%