RDRC S6 Round 12 - Rally of Wales (13th - 16th December)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Hintz

That Designer Guy?
12428880354_721a6230d6_o.jpg

Rally of Wales
13th - 16th December

Note: Update 6 is required!

ITINERARY:

SS1 - England - Rally School (Gravel Mod / Heavy Cloud / Dry / Normal / Dusk )

Service

SS2 - England - Harwood Forest (Gravel Mod / Hazy Clear / Dry / Normal / Daylight )
SS3 - England - Shepherds Shield (Gravel Mod / Crisp Partcloud / Dry / Normal / Daylight )
SS4 - England - Chirdonhead (Gravel Mod / Crisp Clear / Dry / Normal / Daylight )
SS5 - England - Northumbria (Gravel Mod / Crisp Clear / Dry / Normal / Daylight )

Service

SS6 - England - Sweet Lamb (Gravel Mod / Hazy Clear / Dry / Normal / Daylight )
SS7 - England - Harwood Forest (Gravel Mod / Crisp Partcloud / Dry / Worn / Daylight )
SS8 - England - Sweet Lamb (Gravel Mod / Crisp Partcloud / Dry / Worn / Dusk )
SS9 - England - Rally School (Gravel Mod / Heavy Cloud / Dry / Normal / Night )

Service

SS10 - England - Northumbria (Gravel Mod / Rain Light Cloud / Damp / Normal / Daylight )
SS11 - England - Loch Ard (Gravel Mod / Rain Medium Cloud / Wet / Normal / Daylight )
SS12 - England - Chirdonhead (Gravel Mod / Rain Medium Cloud / Wet / Normal / Daylight )
SS13 - England - Falstone (Gravel Mod / Rain Heavy Cloud / Wet / Normal / Daylight )

Service

SS14 - England - Loch Ard (Gravel Mod / Rain Heavy Cloud / Wet / Worn / Daylight ) - Power Stage

SESSIONS:

RDRC S6 Round 12 US1 - Saturday 6/12/2014 03:00 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 12 OC1 - Saturday 6/12/2014 08:30 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 12 EU1 - Saturday 6/12/2014 20:00 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 12 US2 - Sunday 7/12/2014 03:00 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 12 OC2 - Sunday 7/12/2014 08:30 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 12 EU2 - Sunday 7/12/2014 20:00 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 12 US3 - Monday 8/12/2014 03:00 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 12 OC3 - Monday 8/12/2014 08:30 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 12 EU3 - Monday 8/12/2014 20:00 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 12 US4 - Tuesday 9/12/2014 03:00 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 12 OC4 - Tuesday 9/12/2014 08:30 GMT
RDRC S6 Round 12 EU4 - Tuesday 9/12/2014 20:00 GMT

NOTES:
    • You will require the RSRBR 2014 mod in order to participate, please see the installation and usage thread..
    • Daylight savings has changed in the Northern Hemisphere, please look at round times accordingly.
    • New Time Implemented for OC sessions, now run one hour earlier.
    • Update 06 is mandatory, please install to Participate in this round!
    • This is a league rally, car selections & regulations can be found in the rules thread and you can join the championship here.
    • Teamspeak is highly recommended and adds to the fun.
    • If you have not signed up for the championship here, please signup for the round below with your name and RSRBR Username.
    • IMPORTANT - At the end of the rally, take a screenshot of RSCenter, or save your times. If there is a discrepancy in the results, this is the only evidence you'll have to get your times corrected.

Last edited:
Im planning to attend this! :) Havent been driving RBR since the last RDRC rally I took part in.. which was the first or second rally of this season lol.. I have uninstalled everything so I'll have to do that as well.. And I dont have my lovely G27 anymore AGAIN.. Gonna do this with either keyboard or gamepad but I am definitely looking forward to get some virtual mud between my teeth, I've always loved Rally of Wales! :)

Update 6, okay...

I've just looked at all updates and I was a bit like "omg are you serious".

Still no Hyundai. I thought I'd enter at least the last rally as I once signed up as works Hyundai driver, but I didn't know rallysim would never bother the whole year?

Or why wasn't the car introduced up to now?:(

Not sure if I should drive. I dislike not running a personal skin to be honest.

After all, "buyers"(specators) would be disappointed if they came all the way to the rally, watching a driver crash all the time and then some more into trees to retire a few metres from the finish while the car is labelled "McRae"(wait, where's the difference?), "Sainz"(hold it, where's the difference?) or "Kubica"(hold on, where's the difference?).

Aaaaaaaanyway, at least they'd notice "ah, it's Jshunt. Jundt The Shunt."

We might have to postpone it, but the decicion will ultimately be up to @Jack Hintz.
I have had a rough week at work and had not caught up with this before today, sorry for the problems this brings on everybody!

Yeah sorry guys. I have a million things going on right now I had clean forgot.
I will postpone it a week. Sorry guys, I just can't keep on top of every single little thing right now.
I am hoping this will be better next season.

I know mate, I'm annoyed too! We only have a beta at the moment :\

Out of interest is it looking like the Hyundai and other expected cars will be coming out with what I assume will be a big move to the NGP stuff in about a weeks time?

Just wondering if you know much should you have access to a beta of sorts.

Oscar.

Its not a rallyesim beta unfortunately but I will keep my ear to the ground about it.
Maybe we will switch to NGP for next year, lets see what happens.

Soooo... Has anyone run anything yet? No stories to tell?
I'll be in action tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'll do the EU or OC session just yet.

I have just finished EU1. Took damage om SS2 that gave me shaking steeringwheel all loop1 :rolleyes:..DAMN Lock Ard is slippery. Cool down there boys. I removed a three from that stage So watch out for timber in the road:sneaky:

Good luck on this last rally of the year.

Sorry guys, but that one week postponement means, that I cant take part on the last rally....soo, I want to say thank you for all season to the organisers, and anyone, who took part in this championship :)
Great to be on the overall podium, but my consiytency wasn't the best, so I want to be more competitive, and stronger for the neyt season
Cheers, guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 135 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline