RDRC S6 Round 10 - Hokkaido Rally (25th - 28th October)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good practice for me!
Lot of mistakes, and very slow, but it's a new car for me and I'm adapting. There's room for improvement.

2 Questions:
- In the Japanese stages, I had tarmac textures where it should be gravel! I mean, the physics was gravel, as the car beaved like that, but the texture was tarmac!! Why?!

- And, where can we check the results of the previous sessions on the RSRBR website? :O_o:

Thank you for the organization. :thumbsup:

I had a so much better run this time than last time. I finished all the stages without any bigger dramas than a few understeers here and there. No spins, CFH's or DNF's this time around! Whoppeee!

2 Questions:
- In the Japanese stages, I had tarmac textures where it should be gravel! I mean, the physics was gravel, as the car beaved like that, but the texture was tarmac!! Why?!

- And, where can we check the results of the previous sessions on the RSRBR website? :O_o:

1- It's a common error, it happened to me and I solved it by reinstalling the track pack if I remember correctly.

2- It's not possible

Ohh it is good to be back in a car that i feels at home in, so much more fun to drive.
I decideed to change car back to a class that i like, but it is a car i never had drive before, the Ford fiesta RRC, i unsually drive the Citroen DS3 RRC and now i like to try another RRC car......and man that was a awsome car to drive right out of the box, on gravel it was just perferct.
I still manage to a mistake on SS 11, i hit a tree early in the stage and bendt the steering, so the car was difficult to drive and i had a roll later in the stage and had to take a CFH there, and it was another stage before service.
On the last loop i decided to try Tarnac tyres i'll think it not was a good idea, I lost a lot of time on the grave stage, so i'll think overall it had been faster to drive with gravels.

But the most important......i had a lot of fun in the car tonight, the RRC car suits me perfect and i had a big smile trough the whole rally.
Thanks for a very fun evening!!!!!

Eu4

Adobe flash had a crash on firefox while I was driving SS5 thrown out of RB :-( Later in session a CFH and got stuck betwin railing and mountain on last stage after 30 sec of swearing I got the DS3 facing right direction....

Nice fight with Bika502
, rcgba and Sandro Pinho. Had to push real hard to keep up with Sandro Bika!! Long since I have driven so fast..Must be personal best on some of stages..

A CTD on SS6 and then a Retirement due to driving in too much of anger on SS7.....

Was a nice event but that CTD completely destroyed most of the fun, just drove to finish the event after that happened.

Congrats to all participants, it was a difficult rally :)

Thanks Jack :)

Oh yes!!!

magic_hat.png

Japan-50.gif
Japan-50.gif
Japan-50.gif

I'm very happy for winning here again, congrats to Magnar, Norbert and everyone who participated and thanks to the organizers! see you in Spain.

Congrats to everyone, but Jack! I know it against me, what I say now.

Please check my 4th stage (I guess). I have been retired from that stage because engine failure. I know, I had one because I told Gábor.

Congrats to everyone, but Jack! I know it against me, what I say now.

Please check my 4th stage (I guess). I have been retired from that stage because engine failure. I know, I had one because I told Gábor.
You retired on SS11. The time in the results-post is correct, but it has not been marked red :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%