RDRC S5 Round 6 - Barum Rally (8th - 11th June 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i finish Barum rally too. Great choice of stages made this rally most fun do drive. I had some minor mistakes like spining before chicane, taking break at crossroad to debate with codriver where to go, left or right....(and he had right), some at the edge sliding at maedow while speeding...
Anyway, i managed to get the finish in one piece with all parts on my Mini. To bad for other guys who had to retire but c`est la vie (and rally). Can`t wait to see all of you in finish line with points in your pocket after this rally so, good luck to all and see you later.

Yes! finished the Rally with no CFH or retirements, a very tricky and bumpy route this time with some adverse weather conditions at some points and some night stages sure made a tricky challenge worthy of the Barum Rally name, I liked that we could run this event using purely non-original stages from the Rally's country. Started the Rally a little nervous and made a few mistakes similar to Emil's but later got into a nice rhythm and was very happy with stages 5, 10 and 11 and glad not to retire or do anything stupid again.

Many thanks to the organizers...

and to the guys left to run, I wish you luck!

Okey, it was definitely too hard rally for me :D Practising was fine but when it came real thing... Not so good. DNF on 2 stages out of 4 got me so mad that I decided to concentrate on next rally. Tarmac is so difficult for me, although practising was okey.

Thanks for organizers, hopefully better luck next time !

Retired:mad: At start on fourth stage,screenangle was somewhere in floor of a car when i started camhack.WTF!! Lost concentration,hit to a tree and engine died.Then jumped at power stage,maximum attack there and you`ll guess how it ends.
Next time better.....

After some trouble with RS Center this morning, i drove in the EUX session!

SS1: 2 spins, costed me a lot of time...and i practised this one so much!
SS2 & SS3: Went better! No mistakes!
Service
SS4: Better drive than the first time here! Small mistakes, but nice stage!
SS5 & SS6: Nice drive, love the Czech stages!
Service
SS7: The same as SS1 and SS4, and this one was the best for me!
SS8 & SS9: Enjoyed the stages! A few mistakes, but i think the times are good!
Service
SS10: Just after the start my phone rings....goodbye concentration. A lot of mistakes....lost more than half a minute on this stage :S
SS11: After finishing SS10 i looked which #$%@#$ called me...:p After that: focus!!! I started the Fiesta again, and this stage went well!!!

Very nice rally, love this kind of stages! Good luck for the ones who still have to drive this one!!

Oh and hi!
richardburnsrallysse201y.jpg

Every time i finished this stage, even during recce, these happy people are there to see me :p

What a nightmare this rally was for me :D Very difficult stages, didn't have time to do any recce so I drove most of the stages first time. Second time in rally school stage I tried to push it and had to retire.
Thanks to the organizers and good luck to everyone still to compete :)

Good rally for me, really well modelled & exciting stages. Managed to improve my times during the 3 rally school runs and enjoyed the Liptakov stages the most. Struggled a bit near the end of the rally as it was late and I kept forgetting the pace notes if they were stacked more than 2 corners in a row. So a few times I was setting up for an easy left when it was a care right and had a few high speed spins here and there. My wife and I have our first baby due in a few weeks but hopefully I can still compete in the 2nd part of the season!

Good rally for me, really well modelled & exciting stages. Managed to improve my times during the 3 rally school runs and enjoyed the Liptakov stages the most. Struggled a bit near the end of the rally as it was late and I kept forgetting the pace notes if they were stacked more than 2 corners in a row. So a few times I was setting up for an easy left when it was a care right and had a few high speed spins here and there. My wife and I have our first baby due in a few weeks but hopefully I can still compete in the 2nd part of the season!

Congrats to you and your wife!

Pretty uneventful for me until SS 8 where I hit a spectator. On SS 10 I had a roll where I bent the left rear wheel pretty bad. Then I hit another spectator and had a couple of spins to boot. Nearly hit another spectator before the end of the stage. SS 11 was difficult for me because of the damage I received in SS 10. I few more spins and I finally crossed the line. No CFH's or DNF's but I need to stop driving into people.

Still I had lots of fun. The bumpy stages really demanded concentration and once I lost it, it was hard to get back. Thanks to the organizers and to all who participated.

I hope Michael has a cleaner run than I did.

I could only do 5 stages because of bad memory. Phone reminded me in the middle of SS6 that I shouldn't be doing a rally but be somewhere else. Disappointed to miss the event because I really like the stages although framerate is pretty bad on certain stages (Rally School).

I don´t believe what it happen to me, naturally it was my fault but i have a DNF at 50m at the end...
I can´t believe when it happens...
In general the rally went well with too much careful in the first three stages and then my pace was rising...
But in the stage 8 happens my DNF and there´s the rally thru the flush...lol
Better ralies will come.
Good luck to everybody

A nearly perfect rally for me. And it was not so difficult as i feard to use only one eye when driving so it went well. I had just 2 small mistakes the whole rally and lost about 10 sec so no big deal.
Thanks for a great rally and lots of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back