RDRC S5 Round 4 - Rally Alsace (27th-30th April)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should feel disapointment when I look at the results, but I know, I made it without any practice, and 2 of my retires was not my fault, the third one was because I dropped my brain away. I was going to lost my faith to be fast enough to win a rally, but after that, if I have enough luck I can do it. So I try to work harder for it, so many points available, so Mr.Pribanic, the game for the title is on! :)

Ok Mr.Serban, the glove has been thrown and i`m looking forward to take the challenge. Everyone are invited. LADIES AND GENTELMANS...START YOUR ENGINES ! ! ! ! !
But dont forget to watch your back because John and Tapio are breathing at your neck waiting for your mistake.

Bit disappointed to see that the DNF on Swiss Tarmac cost me a lot of places and some valuable points! But live and learn an on to the next on!

Now joint 1st in Grade 4 Magnus on 67 points and still 3rd in 2WD behind the charging Magnar and Craig who unfortunately missed this round.

Thanks to all and well done to the class and overall winners!

Sion

I thought I should share the stages that I won in the 2WD class in this rally as it is a rare occasion. Here is SS1 - Lyon-Gerland and I will upload SS7 - Sieversdorf during the night so it will be available in the morning :)

I hope you guys will enjoy watching me taking the Alfa by its' neck and throwing it through the stages ;)

EDIT: And a big thank you to Dubravko Sparovec for helping me getting to grips with Tarmac Rallying, it helped me lots that you helped me with how to drive and how to set up the car :notworthy:

Now watch Jonatan Åcerclinth at Sieversdorf. Brilliant! :thumbsup:

You improved your PB by 10 seconds and it was night. You used everything I said to the letter. Amazing! :)

Thank you very much, I'm very happy that you helped me and that it helped me improve :)

Something that is very interesting with me on the other hand, I'm allways quicker in the dark, no matter what car, what stage/track and what sim :redface:

Will be looking forward to the gravel stages of the next rally which is the surface I prefer to rally on in an FWD car :)

Great videos and nice driving too but if i may suggest you something that will make you bit faster at Cote. When you climb to the hill ( on your video 1:10sec) try to go at 6-th gear flatout all the way to place at 1:40sec to the video just with slight left foot braking when you would usual let go accelerator and downshift to 5-th (look at my video with Mini s2000 and watch speed and gears). You are losing too much time up there with that car. This is just friendly tip. Hope that you will at least try.

Great videos and nice driving too but if i may suggest you something that will make you bit faster at Cote. When you climb to the hill ( on your video 1:10sec) try to go at 6-th gear flatout all the way to place at 1:40sec to the video just with slight left foot braking when you would usual let go accelerator and downshift to 5-th (look at my video with Mini s2000 and watch speed and gears). You are losing too much time up there with that car. This is just friendly tip. Hope that you will at least try.

Yeah usually it´s flat out there, but i was to scared to do that as I have crashed going flat out there quite often and gaining a few seconds in best case vs loosing 4min in worst case isn´t worth it i think. I´m usually quite scared to crash in those Rallies, which makes me go slowly. Lyon was probably the only stage where I really pushed in this season.

Sometimes I try to use 6th gear because all other cars I drive have six gears, but the damn car wont change up. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 102 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 78 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.4%