RDRC S5 Round 10 - Hokkaido Rally (5th – 8th October)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, turns out Noikker was only retirement and I fought pretty nice with Alasdair&Emil, who even showed us who's the boss on some stages with his BMW Mini(or should I call it Fake-Mini?).

Hehehehe....That FAKE Mini was build in PRODRIVE and we all know wich other rally car they did tune (tip:blue beast from the east....). So my Mini felt like home when we arrive to Japan. There is nothing about BMW in that car ;)

Well, not to be a joykill. There will not be extra RDRC sessions, unless there has been an error from our side. Sorry.

Humm ok Ole, but i´ve already talked with the Series co-ordinator/Event Director Jack Hintz, and explained to him what it happen and he said that could create an extra EU session but if you told that it´s not possible, ok...
When the session started i was present but i´ve noticed later that was with the wrong car, and i´ve didin´t mind the retired on the firs stage if i could keep going, but no, i closed the session to choose the car from the championship and when i try to enter again the session doesn´t appear...

Ugh this is like the second or third rally in a row that I have signed up for and missed!!!! What terrible luck :(. I need to stop going for the convenient times and just wake up early in the morn

Great! :D

I needed atleast 9th or for Emil not to win to secure the title and fortunately (with a bit of luck) I got 1st here again which means........

I secured the RDRC overall title :cool:

fantastic :) well done to Magnar and Dubravko and Norbert, Chris and Thomas. Thanks to Jack, Senad, Ole and whoever else helps organizing for a great great championship and well done to all the finishers, I'm very happy.

Good luck to everyone

Wow, a class win (well I only beat one but anyway)
Just 2 DNF both first time on the new superspecial stages that I haven't tryed before.
The first one I went the wrong way and decided to retire, the second one a roll

Thanks to the organizers:)

3 STAGE WINS!:confused:

And Castrezzato by 10s, the circuit racer mentality actually did shine through there!:D

Looking at Noikker minus 4 minutes, that would have been P4. "Would have been" to put the emphasis on.

Saki: Well, if you wouldn't have been such a plonker and stepping like an Indian Elephant onto the brakes without any feeling on Noikker(not to mention it was wet), we would have finished that stage aswell. You little baka, you.

But yeah, "would have been" paraphrases it quite well. But don't crash next time, 'kay?

No, I'll retire 14 times:sneaky::rolleyes::p

Thanks for the rally, it was fun, even though I was quite done after SS2 already. Good thing I kept going, P8 overall and P6 in class is okay:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back