RDRC S5 Round 1 - Rally de Monaco (2nd - 5th March)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine us in the 2WD class on those roads! The Civic just spins and spins and understeers on the tarmac! Us 2WD chaps are in for an interesting rally.

Oh, that's a relief! I was hoping I wasn't the only 2WD guy who hadn't "figured it out".
This is the one rally of the year where I want a 4WD car because you can manipulate the car better.

I'm not sure what the "best" way to take handbrake hairpins in a 2WD is (on any surface)! I've always wondered what my opponents do.

Oh, that's a relief! I was hoping I wasn't the only 2WD guy who hadn't "figured it out".
This is the one rally of the year where I want a 4WD car because you can manipulate the car better.

I'm not sure what the "best" way to take handbrake hairpins in a 2WD is (on any surface)! I've always wondered what my opponents do.

Yeah I was doing a few runs trying different setups the other night and couldn't get anything to really work. Thought I'd give one of the group N cars a spin so took the N10 Impreza and it felt amazing in comparison and was a lot quicker!

They way to tackle hairpins in these conditions?... There is no way! Hahaha. Try and drive it and usually end up going a bit wide and to slow. Give it a bit of handbrake and you slide way to fast usually into something. There is almost no wining! Think the best way is try and balance the two, drive with a tad of handbrake to slide the rear around just enough.

lol yeah this is deadly i didnt pay much attention to the stages and conditions. huh. im gonna give it a spin.

Edit: man its going to be epic. if i finish this rally... actually if i finish two stages ill praise my self

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back