RDRC S5 Round 1 - Rally de Monaco (2nd - 5th March)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to write down some stage notes and such, then figured that would be a perfect job for the computer. :p So I made these road books and thought I'd share them with you guys.

They're just blank, but you can put down what tyres you'll use, your pb/average/target, as well as any notes.

I included 2 copies, one pdf for printing, if you'd prefer to write your notes, and one digital version for editing on the PC. The digital version was exported to .doc from openoffice, hopefully it works okay.

If you guys like them, I'll share them for all the future rounds too. :thumbsup:

Preview:
CFwjnSJ.gif

Attachments

• Rallye De Monaco Digital Roadbook.doc
    26 KB · Views: 233
  • Rallye De Monaco Printable Roadbook.pdf
    78.9 KB · Views: 711
I was going to write down some stage notes and such, then figured that would be a perfect job for the computer. :p So I made these road books and thought I'd share them with you guys.

They're just blank, but you can put down what tyres you'll use, your pb/average/target, as well as any notes.

I included 2 copies, one pdf for printing, if you'd prefer to write your notes, and one digital version for editing on the PC. The digital version was exported to .doc from openoffice, hopefully it works okay.

If you guys like them, I'll share them for all the future rounds too. :thumbsup:

Cracking idea, thanks.

Well, if this is your first rally, take heart my friend!

If, really, if, you finish this rally you may well find the rest of the season to be full of joy and happiness...:)

Because the 'powers that be' have picked you out possibly the most evil combinations of tracks and conditions known to man, and the rest of the season couldnt get any harder.
(or could it....?)

I am not saying there is any malice from our leaders, just possibly evilness:devilish: .

I mean, really the debut stage is horrendous.

So if your new to this and if you only make it to the first corner, dont be sad or down:( , because you will have already past my burning fiesta wrapped round a tree:thumbsup: .

Cant wait!

(and I strangely like the snow tyres on tarmac, kinda 'drifty' if ya know what i mean)

Well, if this is your first rally, take heart my friend!

If, really, if, you finish this rally you may well find the rest of the season to be full of joy and happiness...:)

Because the 'powers that be' have picked you out possibly the most evil combinations of tracks and conditions known to man, and the rest of the season couldnt get any harder.
(or could it....?)

I am not saying there is any malice from our leaders, just possibly evilness:devilish: .

I mean, really the debut stage is horrendous.

So if your new to this and if you only make it to the first corner, dont be sad or down:( , because you will have already past my burning fiesta wrapped round a tree:thumbsup: .

Cant wait!

(and I strangely like the snow tyres on tarmac, kinda 'drifty' if ya know what i mean)

Imagine us in the 2WD class on those roads! The Civic just spins and spins and understeers on the tarmac! Us 2WD chaps are in for an interesting rally.

I attempted the first 3 stages of this rally earlier as a bit of a recce. What a wake up call! It feels less like rallying and more like bob-sleighing at times, thanks to the guardrails! They keep my car on the road...and the steering bent.

It will be quite entertaining on the highlights video, seeing us slowly crawl up the hill after the hairpins and that. If we manage to finish any stages to save them that is. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back