RDRC S4 Round 8 - Rally México (8th – 11th September)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOOO I finished all stages!:)

But...

*The TEM Lancer X on the first run of Hualapai Nation II*

DJ: "Left or right Saki?"

SM: "I don't know!"

DJ: "Why? Quick quick!"

SM: "The s-s-stage is so damn b-b-bumpy I can't r-r-read the road b-b-book!"

DJ: "Wait a sec, I've got an idea..."

SM: "What? Wait, noooo..."

*Jundt hits a gravel bank on the left, sending the car two-wheeling for several moments*

DJ: "And? Could you read it?"

SM: "Too scared to even breath..."

DJ: :whistling:

*First run on Diamond Creek II*

DJ: "You said Hualathingy was bumpy. This feels like a bouncy castle, the only difference are the shock absorbers trying to break my bones!"

*The car bumps off several holes in the ground, sending it two-wheeling past a three*

DJ: :O_o:

SM: :cautious:

"Don't do that... ever again. Please!"

DJ: "Sorry!":whistling:

*Clears the W without running over spectators*

DJ: "There's that video on YT about the guy re-designing T1 at Oschersleben and how he should be taken to a dark room and be neaten. Now, I could beat someone for this turn aswell. It's like asking for death specators!":thumbsdown:

*Final run on Prospect Ridge II*

DJ: "You know, I'll turn this stage into a rhyme: Prospect Ridge - What a *Rude name for a woman, spoken with a Mario-like Italian accent* "I don't want to drive it again in the near future.":p

SM: "Same here, even my boobs hurt from this ride, ouch."

DJ: "That's what she said."

SM: "Indeed, that's what I said.";):p

*Last run of Mineshaft II*

*First few turns, decides to bump off the ground and welcomes the jungle*

DJ: "Oooh. Threes. Hi."

SM: "You're not a member of Guns n' Roses. Get back on the road!"

DJ: :whistling:

*Several turns later, dives past threes again, hitting one lightly*

SM: D-A-V-I-D!":confused:

DJ: "It's the suspension! The car moves to the right! It's not my fault!"

SM: "And whose fault is that?"

DJ: "Oh... mine..." :redface:

*Last but not least, jumps far too long after the uphill jump, hits the right side of the ground and nearly loses it on the left side*

DJ: "Errr... this stage could take some time and nerves. Take some of the coffee in the vacuum flak":coffee:

SM: "Why ain't I surprised you're doing that so close from the end?":rolleyes:

DJ: "I'm an overmotivated fool, you should know that by now."

SM: "Oh yes, I do I do.":giggle:

Happy to have finished all stages:D Who was the Finnish Mini Driver tonight? I tried keeping up with your S2000 car, but it didn't quite work, I nearly lost a minute to you.

EDIT: Must have been Henri, nice pace there!

Thanks for the rally guys!:)

Jeez, looking at the times from the last two rallies I wouldn't be winning if I was in the same session as Ole. I wonder where I got the (over a minute!) lead? I'll make a graph to find out. My times were shockingly close to Norbert's! Congrats to Ole, Sion, and Silvio. I can't believe some of the times you guys set!

2 scotsmen in the top 2 in production! Mon the Scots!!!!!!!!!

Interesting, very interesting. These aren't stages I enjoy but I'm happy with the result. Also makes the championship interesting with Mr Serban finishing 4th. hmmmmmm..... the fight is on.

I think my mahoosive moment on SS12 may have cost me that win. I've done that twice this year......... need to stop making silly mistakes.

Super happy for Ross though I did say he was getting quicker each time. Good run for me fellow evo x runner David as well.

I do have some words David: banana, pineapple, elephantitus and sploosh. so there......

Looking forward to the next round

He doesn't enjoy them. But he's still fast:D Guess the "fruit salad" is your secret power there:roflmao:

Indeed, I was surprised I beat Norbert for 3rd:confused:

Just proofs that our Lancer X is better than those ugly URT N14 Imprezas:p

He doesn't enjoy them. But he's still fast:D Guess the "fruit salad" is your secret power there:roflmao:

Indeed, I was surprised I beat Norbert for 3rd:confused:

Just proofs that our Lancer X is better than those ugly URT N14 Imprezas:p

I'm not sure we can say they're better when we both got beaten by an N14. I am annoyed at myself about SS12. I lost about 12 seconds compared to the first run and lost the rally by 4 but hey ho. I do think Norbert's driving with the word CHAMPIONSHIP at the top of every page of his pace notes whereas I pushed a bit harder.

Wow my stupid gameplan did work after all! :roflmao: :laugh: Even with slowing down on the first half of the round and the very unfortunate run on SS13 I still managed to keep ahead of Magnar by 8.93 seconds :D

I'm really happy now knowing I did enough to hold on to my Championship lead :)

Congrats to all class winners and podium finishers!

woow. nice one to see me on the top of the S Class. i guess the championship is on my sights.
and an Amazing Stage win overall. huh.. Canyon.. one of my back yard stages... and i was technically slow on that...
Congratulation to Manuel lots of stage wins

Emil you were flying how i wish i was with you on the same session. would have been battle of the season..

Thanks to all the Organisers and every participant may you all stay blessed. happy for my class win. 7th overall not bad.

Andrew, next time we have to organize and drive in same session. I was watching your replays and i can congrat to your drive. As i saw, you drive with controller or keyboard and doing times like that.....:confused::thumbsup:....WOOOOW!!!
I`m looking forward to race you in next rally.

I was watching your replays and i can congrat to your drive. As i saw, you drive with controller or keyboard and doing times like that.....:confused::thumbsup:....WOOOOW!!!
I`m looking forward to race you in next rally.
yeah. for sure we have to do that.. yeah i use a game pad and near to default setup. havent used a steering. i tried at a friends house and i really suck on that. i need some serious practice with a steering... yeah i bet you saw my roll on Diamond creek 2. i was up to some good times on there but had a massive Roll.. you are good with that Mini. i cant stand it. i wonder how all the guys with the mini are handling it. ill be waiting for the next one. GB ill practice well. . i'm **** on Tarmac if there is any you will beat me easy.

Quite good how only 4s separated me and Alasdair at the end there, and i think that result really tightens things up in the overall production championship battle. The last two rallies should be absolute crackers!

Well done to Alasdair & David for finishing on the podium, and well done to Manuel, Andrew & Tom for the class victories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back