RDRC S4 Round 7 - Rally Costa Brava (18th – 21st August)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, my first RDRC event has been completed! Elfyn Evans' amazing performance at this weekend's Ulster rally gave my inspiration and hop. I practiced some of the previous tarmac rally stages, compared times, and it looked like could get a podium (Myrvold's times are insane!). It's a big ask for my first event, but I really wanted a podium. Not everything went according to plan...

SS1: Gaps are bigger in bad conditions so I tried to push. The rear end hit the bank of the road as I understeered and I spun into the grass. :(. Despite not hitting anything, when I got back on the road my wheel started rattling due to suspension damage.
SS2: 2nd corner I spin but I'm not sure why. Guess I didn't factor in my broken suspension. No more damage.
SS3: Good drive on the wrong tyres with broken suspension in my opinion.
SS4: Everything's fixed and the stage goes well. At this point I went into push mode to make up time for a possible podium. Not being able to compare times made this VERY nerve racking. I have to admit the civil behavior of my wheel took my by surprise. :laugh:
SS5: It wasn't my best drive, but I don't understand why I was so slow. :sick:
SS6: No problems.
SS7: Good fun.
SS8: This stage is TOO MUCH FUN! :sneaky:. But last corner, the rear hit the grass and I spun. On the bright side, at least it wasn't a rally ending crash. :whistling:
SS9: Went off road briefly. Not sure why. Thankfully, no damage!
SS10: I wasn't trying hard enough so the time was a little slow. No complaints because the car is in one piece!
SS11: My revenge! The time wasn't as good as I thought for some reason; 2 or 3 second off my best.
SS12: Much better.
SS13: Personal best for this car.
SS14: I'm not going to lie; I tried to go fast here. I shaved two seconds off my best so I'm happy with that.

I am so proud of myself for saving all of my replays! :D
I don't know where I finished, but with no retirements, I don't think it'll be last.
Can't wait for the next club rally that I made! I won't practice to much...;)
Good luck to all of my fellow competitors!

Changing my time to OC4, I'm just too tired after a day of standing in the pouring rain watching other people have fun in rally cars X______X
Hope that doesn't affect my chance at points, but I honestly feel like I'm going to pass out :p and its only 6.44pm LOL. good luck everybody ^^

Thanks again for a great rally !!!

As usual very little practise (2 hrs b4), I had one retirement and several CFH's but I am pleased as I have a tarmac setup that I like (at long last). It was long rally but really great fun!

Changing my time to OC4, I'm just too tired after a day of standing in the pouring rain watching other people have fun in rally cars X______X
Hope that doesn't affect my chance at points, but I honestly feel like I'm going to pass out :p and its only 6.44pm LOL. good luck everybody ^^
Nah, you're good. Once you sign up, you can switch to any session you like.

F*cking Windows :(
I'm on the 2nd stage, and in the last corner the picture stopped, and few seconds later the blue screen come out, and I have to restart my computer :(
Can I rerun this rally in EU4, please?? Otherwise I have to say goodbye for the P title :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back