RDRC S4 Round 10 - Rally of Wales (20th - 23rd October)

Status
Not open for further replies.
got to be carefull with the Bridges of Shepherd shield and Falstone. they are deadly if you have your car low.
High or low the important thing is to always stay in the MIDDLE! :D. I've been a victim of those bridges many times when I was still using the keyboard.

You're the 2012 S Class Champ, you should reward your self with a Steering Wheel Andrew, I know you can fly like Latvala with that on your hands ;).

You're the 2012 S Class Champ, you should reward your self with a Steering Wheel Andrew, I know you can fly like Latvala with that on your hands ;).
yeah for sure. the bridges are treacherous. yeah im thinking of getting one but im finishing my house which consumes all the money.. lol but soon ill have a room just for rbr with triple head.

but im finishing my house

My extreme sympathy... 10 times longer to do and 20 times more expensive than predicted.... with the real kick in the chops being if its a big project like the whole house, and you are slow and HATE diy like me .........

by the time you finish it will be time to start again

.....then you die lol

Ouch, it does not look good for me participating, have become ill of some sort - and it's getting worse for each day. Not better. If I don't get any better - I'm sadly out.

Well that sucks! You're too fast not to join us! If Sion gets 3rd or lower (I've factored on Silvio), you'll become the champion. All I can do to help is stop him from getting 1st or 2nd. Get well soon!

Oscar Hardwick - oscarhardwick - EU1

Edit - changed session for clarity.

Edited original sign up. I am ok to run this evening it turns out so I will if I can. Also If an admin can confirm, although it wont count for anything after running my proper session in the Mini I am allowed to partake in later sessions to drive other cars and see how I do?

Thanks,

Oscar.

Edited original sign up. I am ok to run this evening it turns out so I will if I can. Also If an admin can confirm, although it wont count for anything after running my proper session in the Mini I am allowed to partake in later sessions to drive other cars and see how I do?

Thanks,

Oscar.
Yes, you can drive in all sessions in any car you want. Won't count towards your result, won't be listed in the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back