RDRC S4 Round 10 - Rally of Wales (20th - 23rd October)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the speedy results. Ugh, this rally is now officially my worst performance yet so I don't personally care if it's discarded. So little stage wins. Great performance by Gerben Kelly, very fast. Congrat to you Sion!

Well, the rally was terrible for me. Got stuck in the first stage and after trying to get out by my self I had to call for help. Havent been stuck in such a dumb way ever. Got really pissed and didnt care much anymore because in the EU2 session S class guys didnt make any mistakes to give me a chance to catch up with them.

Early on SS11 damaged my gearbox (gear accurator) so I had to do that stage with switching gears really fast - just to keep moving.. Yet I was moving really slow. That is the reason of that time in Chirdonhead. I was hoping that aliens would fix my gearbox for the next stage but it didnt happen and I was not going to drive like that again so I just quit.

Nice to see an overall stage win and a couple of class stage wins. The rally it self was really great, I just messed up. Thanks for the rally and for the season. Superb job guys, cant wait for the next season. See you there! :)

You know, when I drove a WRC car in the last club rally for the first time in months, I couldn't handbrake into the tight corners properly!

At least you /have/ handbrake on your RDRC car! :p

Oh well, I guess it'll be between SEAT, Skoda(WRC) or a Gr.N Subaru for me. The 2000 mod Gr.N would be cool, but way too slow!

I was so sure that I was going to drive a Gr.N car until i practiced for the last club rally :p

• Deleted member 950

At least you /have/ handbrake on your RDRC car! :p

Oh well, I guess it'll be between SEAT, Skoda(WRC) or a Gr.N Subaru for me. The 2000 mod Gr.N would be cool, but way too slow!

I was so sure that I was going to drive a Gr.N car until i practiced for the last club rally :p
Sadly there is still no R4 cars...

Could be more heartbearking this season final, as it was?
Congratulation Alasdair, you are the champion :)
but it couldn't get worse for me, lost the title in the last race by less victories...
The summer break broke my season, I lost my tempo and concentration, and I had really annoying technical problem, but that's life.
It could be the best, if we are being both champions :D

On the topic of draws in points. Emil said that he forgot to save a replay so if for any reason that got him a timed penalty and I inherited the win in class. IF neither Hintz or Williamson we would ALL be drawn for 3rd overall in the S-RDRC standings.

Now I know that is a technicality and I think that Emil deserves the win (all 6 seconds of it) this time as we both gave it our all and he had the edge.

Interesting to see how close it all panned out though :) Well done to Emil and all of the winners in the Rally and all of our (provisional) Championship winners.

Thanks for the fun.

Oscar.

Didn`t understand quite good this topic but...as for me, i don`t need any points in this championship. I have drive
this few last rallys just to drive, to have fun with you guys. In next session that won`t be the case. Then it will be serious ;-) .
I`m for fair play in the first place and that`s why wrote right away that i didn`t save SS13. I don`t have any expectation from this session
so few points will not make diference to me.
See you in stage.

Yes, we have given default times for missing replays before, so we'll have to do it now as well.

Also, I received some stage time corrections as well, so the results will be updated later today.

Could be more heartbearking this season final, as it was?
Congratulation Alasdair, you are the champion :)
but it couldn't get worse for me, lost the title in the last race by less victories...
The summer break broke my season, I lost my tempo and concentration, and I had really annoying technical problem, but that's life.
It could be the best, if we are being both champions :D

Well basically we are both champions, I only get the nod on a technicality. I would say you deserve it more because you competed in the entire season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%