RDRC S3 Round 6 - Rally Mont Blanc (29 Oct - 01 Nov)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, missed it. Didn't realise you close entries this early. Oh well, I'll just have to wait another week

Can I still join knowing I'm not eligible for points? With my standard of driving points aren't relevant anyway:D

And Rick, I'm quite sure that I requested to move up onto grade 2 before the rally as well. I answered you with a pm the evening you sent the last driver grade updates. :)

I am going to change my run from the OC4 session to either the US 1 or OC 1 session today as I have to have a cortisone shot in my shoulder on Monday so don't think I'll be able to rally for a couple of days after that.

Cheers Al

Had a shocking run, loaded one of my old Skoda setups with the Pug by mistake and the car was un-drivable for the first few stages, that will teach me not to delete my old setups. Then drove like a busted arse trying to make up time and that can only lead to problems on stages like Peklo in the damp. Here are MY REPLAYS I'll also put them in the replays area.

Good luck to my team mates and all the other drivers, sorry Damien I let the side down a bit this one, its up to you mate :wink:

Cheers Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years