RDRC S3 Round 4 - Kouvola Auto-Ralli (17 Sep - 21 Sep)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I'm sorry, but I can't take in this round (however I signed up, but earlier I didn't know that I'll so busy this weekend).

Good luck guys for this round, and sorry for missing that! :)

See you at the next event! ;)

Do we have to announce that one is re-scheduling their run? I'd understand if there were only a few or you'd change to one that has little to no other entrants...

Or does it have to be like that?
------------------------------

I liked the Golf:) Day 1 was a bit harder as I like to drive stages without knowing them beforehand, that adds to the end rally feeling(Real drivers have about 1 day of writting pace notes and shakedown for a rally). I could push harder on Day 2, but Savo ruined it a bit for me, hard stage... Damn stone...

Well, my 3rd run in the RDRC went better, than the 2nd... Except the first 3 stages... I had no time to practice, the only stage I have deen driven on was Kaihuavaara...

S01-02-03: The def tyre was tarmac, and I forgot changing it to gravel... sux to the max, I lost al least 3 and a half mins.
S04: In the beginning, it went SUPERB, but I had a CFH after the jump. But I was not dissapointed, because ***that was the first time I have been driven on
S05: No mistakes, I think, that stage has become to one of my favs. I was very proud of myself perform it without mistakes, I knew I could do better, but***
S06: Savo... Unfriendly relationship from both direction. The track did not load, so... RETIRED.
S07: Kaihuavaara! Okay, so GRAVEL INT! Went well, at the beginning, I made a small mistake, 5-6 secs maybe... I think ~4:17 could have been possible 4 ME.
S08: I cannot remember wether I made a mistake or not. It was 2 and a half mins better than the previos run (on TARMAC huhuh), so okay,
S09: Autiovaara! One of my favuorite! I tried using my experience gained from the prev run. At the jump, a little bit slower, okay. It helped, I think, I could have been a little bit faster, but I did not want risking...
s10: Sikakama! Yesss! Another new favourite. Went very well, But at the end I made a mistake, hit a tree, a few seconds... Overall, I think under 6 min could have been possible 4 ME!
S11: Savo... Uuuh. The track LOADED! Okay, I HAVE TO RALLY ON IT! Well... what I did on it, I cannot call it rallying :D What I remember is many mistakes, and slow run. 1 CFH (or 2...). It's not worth wasting the words...
S12: A great SS, enjoyed it!

Overall, I really enjoyed the rally! Thanks for the organization and to the other drivers for participating!

See you all in the next round! :) (I'll come with a N car ;))

Came to the rally without any practices or warm-ups. Not sure if I`ve been driving N14 in french physics before, probably not. Plus Im still not used to the new steering wheel. Also RBR ir lagging a little bit more with this wheel (probably because of FFB) and that doesnt help :p

Well, first stage was BTB stage which I cant drive because of my fecking graphic card - so I retired. Finishing 2nd and 3rd stage didnt mean a thing - it still showed that I`ve retired. Though those 2 stages was disasters, broke the gearbox, clutch, radiator and few other parts at the early stage 2 and then I had to suffer that car until service. Dont remember much about 4th stage but I think it was the one where I made false start. As I said Im still getting used to the new wheel and after 3rd stage I left the gearbox in first gear (H-shifter). Also few roll-ups but started to get used to the wheel, a little. Well in fifth stage I just got sick of that I cant drive like I want and pressed alt+f4 :p That was the end of my rally.

Need to do some practices to understand the wheel, the car and the physics and then everything will be +/- OK :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%