RDRC S3 Round 4 - Kouvola Auto-Ralli (17 Sep - 21 Sep)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, here's me being oblivious to the completely obvious again O_o
can I change from my N4 evo to N4_S2000 car or does that count as car class or something ?

Finland are my favorite tracks but I was surprise to win 11 SS. Maybe some round in the rally club help me to improve my driving style... because I was faster compared to the season 2 during my training.
During the event, I was 3-4 sec slower than my training time, that's why I thought that Jakub can beat me but I didn't know that he drove safe in this round.

Congratulation to class winner and to Nigel, 1 min ahead of Dariusz. And you take the lead of the championship.

Thanks to Norman and to all the team for this rally.

Grats Seb :D

i also love the Finland stages and was hopeing to get close to your times and on the BTB stages i was hopeing to beat you lol. but 2 hrs before the start the sensor on my wheel screwed up so i couldn`t push and was a good 8 to 10 secs of my practice times.

Congrats to the podium places and the individual class winners. Thanks to the organising team for taking on this event with so many changes in cars and classes - WELL DONE !! you produced an excellent Rally and first class results given the issues facing you.

Grats Seb :D

i also love the Finland stages and was hopeing to get close to your times and on the BTB stages i was hopeing to beat you lol. but 2 hrs before the start the sensor on my wheel screwed up so i couldn`t push and was a good 8 to 10 secs of my practice times.

Yeah, I understood that you have break the 4min in this stage ? I don't make much practice on this stage and my best time was 4:03

Congratulations for Sebastien - you are unbeatable (still) also big congratulations for Nigel (our new leader of RDRC) and for Dariusz, great result and pace (like always, always cool head, I like it).

I'm very pround of my podium, maybe not place where I end, but I didnt retire (as always)
I was driving so slowly....on savo (which I didnk know at all) I end with 40sec lost to 1st, it is so pathetic...

But hope that Rick is happy about my result, all in all I came to the finnish with 10 points!

Seb are you going to participade in championship till end of it?

Seb are you going to participade in championship till end of it?

I can not make the 3 first rounds because I didn't have time to run at this time. Now, I have more time, that is why I did Rally Club events but I did not think that I will joined the RDRC S3. But, you know, I can not resist to this wonderful championship, and I made my sign up just in time because it was in Finland and I loved it.

For sur, I will do the next round because it will be on tarmac and we both know who is the best on this surface, so I am happy to do this round. For the 3 last rounds, I don't know, because the round 6 is schedule during my birthday and I don't know where I will be.

Congrats to everyone on the podiums, and good to see Sebastian pick back up right where he left off, welcome back mate.

Nice job to the Junior guys, looks like we had a close scrap going on for the podium. Well done to Jeff for nabbing the win and Jani for keeping us honest, great driving by all who participated, this championship is heating up quite nicely :D

Big thank you to Norbert, Rick, and all the other RDRC staff, another super fun event is in the bag, looking forward to the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back