RDRC S3 Round 4 - Kouvola Auto-Ralli (17 Sep - 21 Sep)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many did have problems with loading Savo in the end? I have seen 3 or 4 cases of this happening in the thread, I think.
A mind-boggeling mystery for the technical team to solve, eh?

no problems here. have all those who crashed followed the time honored role that one should always load all non-rbr tracks once offline before going online? has always worked for me (though it might just be conceit)

I have tested the stage quite a bit, as it is a very tricky stage to drive in general, but I had no failure to load it what so ever. And I have not had any problems with it on my test afterwards either. Just when it did count it failed on me.

I was thinking of setting up a test-rally with the BTB-stages online for the next RDRC-event so we can check if they work ok in advance. Will come back to that in the designated thread :)

no problems wih any BTB stages here and i always test them both off and on-line well in advance. its very easy to setup a on-line season.

Prior Preperation and Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance :tongue: (or so they say lol)

3rd place in rookie out of 4th. I surely lost 4 minutes by retiring on one stage and flying off on some other stages.

For example, I went of at the first stage at the first turn LOL!

Congratulations to Sebastien (sounding like a broken record), yet another domination of almost every Stage. :cool:

Well done to Nigel and Dariusz, great result for team L&H. :)

Grats to Class winners, Olli, Magnar, Jeff, and Erik.

John managed to steal one Stage win from Seb, good to see.

Again, the results have mixed evereyone up pretty well, and I can see some very good results from drivers who are not normally high in the table. Well done guys. :thumb:

Thanks to Norman for his fine Admin work on the Server and Results, and to Rick and the Team for planning the Rally. :thanks:

Very unexpected result for me, i,m so gobsmacked in a positive way :):):cool:

Didn't have much time for practice this round, only 1 little session with Nigel last week so had to be very cautious with my driving, especially on Savo with its doggy pace notes and only 2 disastrous practice runs, tip toeing was my way :D. And thats where i lost bulk of time but whats more importantly, i survived without a scrach :cool:.
I had only 1 big off in the entire rally, with the RBR damage bug letting itself known once again, but in my favour this time:D:rolleyes:.
At ss2 at the very end i went to wide, hit a fence at high speed to dead stop, the car should have been destroyed but there was NO damage:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, i could continue at ss3 without single problem....ughhhh:tongue:. I,m sure if i hit it with 1\10 of the speed i was doing, the engine would have been dead.
Once again BIG thx to my team mate Nigel for the setups and pace notes, without it i would have been nowhere near podium finish:thanks:.
Great result for the team as well, with Nigel taking 2nd, congrats m8 :)

Congrats to all the classes winners and podium finishes.
Thx to the whole of the admin team for their hard and prompt work on this :good:
See y next round :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back