RDRC S3 Round 1 - Rally of Norway (16 Jul - 20 Jul)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RMI Motorsport have been decorating the car and taken it for a short test today, the first real run with the newly aquired Citroen Xsara WRC. This means that last seasons runner up in the production-class will now move up and have a go at the big boys of the series. While the driver is no newcommer to WRC cars, this will still be a season of testing and tuning to see if this is the right way to attack the RDRC.
In with heavier backing this season is Cartoon Network, placing a variety of characters around the car, and Rockstar Energy Drink are also joining in on the WRC programme for RMI.
The Rally of Norway will propably be the event with the best chances of a podium this season, with Roy propably being faster on the snow and ice of his native country compared to the title contenders than in any other event. The upcoming week will be used to a lot of testing and preparation for the season opener, and we are ready for this season :)

924999.jpeg

Łukasz Demolin - Maggot666PL - EU Sunday

As opposed to Roy myself got stripped of a WRC ride by Ford, put off by my shameful last year performance. Looking for a team I've managed to secure a place in one with Senad; we'll be tackling the stages in two rusty-but-trusty N11s. They might be a bit dated, but they're alive, kicking and ready to kick some butt in Production Cup :).

Weather for Round 1 is now updated

SS1
- Pribram (Snow Mod/Med Fog)
SS2 - Mustaselka (Snow Mod/Light fog)
SS3 - Mlynky Snow (Slovakia Pack)
Service
SS4 - Pribram (Snow Mod)
SS5 - Mustaselka (Snow Mod/Dusk)
SS6 - Mlynky Snow (Slovakia Pack/Night)
Overnight Service
SS7
- Kaihuvaara (Snow Mod/Dusk)