RDRC S3 Round 1 - Rally of Norway (16 Jul - 20 Jul)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finish my first RDRC event, I did manage to complete all stages but I did roll it a couple of times.
I think nerves got to me to start with and I just could not get that first hairpin at Pribram, the in other stages maybe over confidence led to some errors. Guess I'll just have to wait and see how slow I was.
My replays are here http://www.mediafire.com/?iyx97da55a9pm

I'd appreciate if you could put it all in a zip or rar archive in Round 2, easier to download one file than 12 :)
Unless there's a "download all" button I'm missing.

EDIT: a lot of mediafire links, wonder why it's so popular :confused:. Dropbox and speedyshare.com are the only things I ever use.

Some more general tips as far as replays go.

Please don't use stage names in replay names, because stages repeat, and replays are out of order that way. Use SS01, SS02, etc instead.
Try also to make the names unique, putting your name in the title would help a lot. So, Subasic SS01, or anything along those lines. :thanks:

wow, teammate and me finish 9th and 10th in a group studded with grade1 drivers (who have no business shirking their responsibility in the first place :) ). very happy and proud, bring on round2!
amazing job on the tables, Norman, big big round of applause!

@replays: both Roman and me will use our Blue Flag Punto skin from last year in the first two rounds, drop me a line, Senad, if you don't have them from last season.

Senad, my replays are already posted in the Skins and Replay Forum, is that enough or do you need them here?

If you are looking for my crashes, SS01 and SS06 have the main ones, especially SS06 with a slide off the cliff. :redface:

Well done to all the podium finishers and in particular Aaron. Looks like we're going to have some close battles in J-RDRC this season - looking forward to that very much. Well done to my team mate William and thanks to all the organizing team - great job and most enjoyable rally.

Pete

Grats to all the drivers, what a great first event of the season. I am really enjoying the new format, thanks for all the work in the back office. It is much appreciated.

Nice showing from the production cars, these surfaces were quite the equalizer it seems.

Daniel Tønsberg - Just wow... What an absolutely stunning time in that N3. Looking forward to seeing what you can do in a faster car.

Well done to all the podium finishers and in particular Aaron. Looks like we're going to have some close battles in J-RDRC this season - looking forward to that very much.

Thanks Pete, and yeah this season is going to have some great battles for sure. Troy would have been right there with us if it weren't for his costly mistake on SS1. Really looking forward to mixing it up with you guys this season!

Thanks John, got it :good:

Still waiting on replays from Mark and Rick (A2), Bobby (A1), Mick (Production), Aaron and Troy (Junior), and Matt and two Daniels (Rookie).

Also, anyone else who'd like to be in the video :rally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back