RDRC S3 Rally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there's something with the original file that is not working for youtube, and Ondrej might find out what it is if he saw the original.

Anyway, I have used Vegas 9 for all my videos. What settings are you using for rendering?

Manuel I watched the original file and if you think this is great quality then I dont know. It doesnt look good in this form, so it cant look better on YT. It has broken aspect ration, sound is bad, its not smooth. Here is what I recommend to you - try to record it with FRAPS, FPS locked on 30. Then, in Vegas, in Project Media Settings there is a button (3rd in a row on the ride side of the preset choose), there you choose the original file to best-suit it. Then, in editing panel, right click on the media -> properties -> Disable resample. When rendering, choose MPEG-2 HDV 720-30fps, click on custom and at the top choose MPEG instead of HDV. Then try to render it, upload, might help.

NOTE: The best is to render it in resolution you record. Hint - if you record in 1680x1050, in editing panel on the left click on "Track motion" and in preset choose 16:9. It will cut top and bottom yes, but I never found it as an issue in RBR. Then you can render it in 16:9 (1280x720, 1920x1080). If you dont want to do so,, you must render it in aspect ratio you record! 1680x1050 = 16:10, 1280x1024 = 4:3

YESSSSS!!!!!!! Ondrej, there is much interest in classic reading, i'd love to read a season review, especially now that the Rally videos have become a little bit more "complicated" and we have almost no story telling or pics from the Rally :)

Good idea, you can count on me if you need help with anything ;)

Thanks! the thing with the frames is that my computer is very bad so i cannot get stable framerates wile recording, so the video may not look that good :(

i presume your using fraps, try recording with sound recording off. this might give you enough of a boost so you can capture the video at a better rate. also try locking the frame rate at 25fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%