RDRC S3 Chat, Questions, Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hy guys, nice to see that the Champ is going well, hope on the next one to join in. Right now, where I'm, I don't have a wheel and don't want to go back to keyboard :). Good luck to everybody!

Actually, the points from your driver grade are combined to give your teams score. That way 2 grade 4 drivers can score as many teams points and 2 grade 1 drivers.

I don't understand this. If you have a grade 1 and a grade 2 driver together in the same team, driving the same car class, won't both drivers points be combined? :confused:

Surely the team points are based on the Class they are driving, they must already be in the same car, and the classes are determined by Driver grade. Under the rules, the team may be comprised of different driver grades, so long as they both qualify for the Class?? :confused:

"Each team MUST consist of 2 drivers, both driving the same car but do not have to be in the same driver grade."

Does that mean that if the two drivers are different grades, only one will score team points? If so, what if a driver is regraded during the Championship?

EDIT: Alternatively, does it mean this:
Each driver scores points based on his position in the Driver grade, and then both drivers points are added together?
ie. For Team Terror Australis A, I score points for 3rd in Grade 1, Jeremy scores points for 1st in Grade 2, and the two are added together?

I don't understand this. If you have a grade 1 and a grade 2 driver together in the same team, driving the same car class, won't both drivers points be combined? :confused:

Surely the team points are based on the Class they are driving, they must already be in the same car, and the classes are determined by Driver grade. Under the rules, the team may be comprised of different driver grades, so long as they both qualify for the Class?? :confused:

"Each team MUST consist of 2 drivers, both driving the same car but do not have to be in the same driver grade."

Does that mean that if the two drivers are different grades, only one will score team points? If so, what if a driver is regraded during the Championship?

EDIT: Alternatively, does it mean this:
Each driver scores points based on his position in the Driver grade, and then both drivers points are added together?
ie. For Team Terror Australis A, I score points for 3rd in Grade 1, Jeremy scores points for 1st in Grade 2, and the two are added together?

"Teams points will be taken from the Driver Grade the members are in and combined to provide a teams score."

So, your alternative version is correct.

Well yeah, I've started reading some things. Most of the help when I showed interest came from Yann, my TEM-Teammate in LFS and Chris, my Nijo Racing boss:D

The biggest problem is owning the game as I don't have it. It's gotten rare in 6 years, and I dislike online buying; Also because I don't own a credit card.

Where do you usually post questions about any aspect of the game and it's patches?

The biggest problem is owning the game as I don't have it. It's gotten rare in 6 years, and I dislike online buying; Also because I don't own a credit card.

Where do you usually post questions about any aspect of the game and it's patches?

Post any questions etc here:

http://www.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/

RBR is very difficult to find in shops these days, pity. But it can still be bought via On-line Shops or EBay very cheap.

Hey guys so I've quickly skinned my Alfa 33 Raptr car. But I can't get it to work with the skin manager. I did a quick google (and RD) search and I've put the skin in a zip folder and it's in Skins/Alfa33/JJWang I have 1 dds (the body map) in the zip folder and that's about it. I can see the JJWang and the Zip archive in the skin manager but I can't get it to apply the skin.

Can anyone help me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back