RDRC S2 - Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Blue Flag proudly announces that our #1 driver and Rally Club stage winner Roman Kruszewski has started training in frozen Finnland:
rbr_053.jpg

rbr_055.jpg

rbr_060.jpg

he also tested the crash textures:
rbr_061.jpg

skin for Blue Flag car#20 can be downloaded here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/442251155/g.Punto_s2000_-_Kruszewski_20_textures_only.7z

These skins are AMAZING!!!!!! I Think I need to spend some time learning how to make skins. ALL you guys should be really proud of the work and effort you put in. It makes the championship a little bit better each time.

I had someone ask me if it was ok to run without making a skin, maybe if someone wants to offer i can put you in touch with each other;)

BTW Warren, i want to see the incar footage of you and your wife. I think it will be seriously funny.

To all of you making a skin and having a non-requested number of 27 or higher: read this and check the updated entry list to make sure you've got the right number.

And about the help - Rick, feel free to direct those in need to me. Of course I'd rather see easier, simpler requests right now (more like sticking a few new decals, plates and making windows), but every request will be considered individually :).

Also, skins are not mandatory at all. Especially for driving in the event, nobody sees them except you :)

They are mostly for the movies, if you send some of your replays, and want something other than the default skin.

Of course they aren't mandatory :). Although if anyone wants to have their replay included in one of your movies and don't want/need a skin - just give me a shout and I'll prepare a modified default/any other skin, replacing the stickers with RDRC ones and placing a name on the windows. It looks way better that way :).

@Helder - aw, that's what I was afraid of :/. If you read my previous post you'll see that there was a slight slip up with the numbers. Yours is 36 now. Hopefully you'll be able to change it in just a few seconds, sorry for the inconvenience.

And nice to see another proud N14 flexing it's muscles :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back