RDRC S2 - Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some talks with Subaru WRC Team Europe I manage to stay with my old car from the past season and so I got Subaru N14 Impreza Prodrive Pig-let :). I only manage to get one sponsor, a Japanese manga magazine with lots of cash and a promise that by the middle of the season I'll be driving a WRC :).
Untill then enjoy (I'm not good with PS, so this is how it came out:) .

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:) forgoten Link:http://jump.fm/NSEID

Can somebody tell me where can I find a window PSD for the Fiesta S2000 2010? Because what I've donwloaded from the Rallyesim forum, there wasn't any window PSD included.

I'll be running the same Nijo Rally livery I used last time in Round 5, albeit with updated stickers for Season 2. :)

Preview:
NijoRallyS2-1.jpg

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?b04wi5sa2724q7g

I'm sure they won't be half as bad as you make them appear to be :).

And here they are; after taking their time to make them all pretty Ford Team Poland finally can showcase their both new shiny Focuses RS WRC 08, ready to rock 'n roll:

And here is the download link: [link].

Hope you like our a bit nationalistic livery, A1GP style ;).

After delaying it over and over again I can finally present the set of RDRC Season 2 decals, available to anyone skinning their car for the current edition of RD Rally Championship. It's strongly recommended to have a skin, even if only with the decals applied and a name on the window, to make the experience more enjoyable, immersive, and to look better in Senad's movies :).

Here is a simple graphic depicting the correct application (clickable):

And there is a download link to the stickers: [link]

Font used for the number on the decals is Impact to maximize compatibility, although other possible recommended fonts include Helvetica LT Bold and Swiss 911 UC.

Usage is very easy: just drag/copy every required layer group onto the file you're working on, change the number on the decal and proceed with resizing and placing it (there is no universal decal size in RBR).

If anyone is looking for help with "stickering out" their car - I'm here to help.

Does it mean that the Project D skin need to be modified because we don't have the number at the right position on the top of the car and we don't have the number and name at the rear of the car ?

Nooooo, Seb, not at all. The roof number just has to be on the roof, it's not an absolute position in any way. It's the same with the door stickers, the angle is dependent on the car for example (different shapes on different cars, I base it on real liveries for example) and even the signs on the windows font- and position-wise will differ slightly, it shouldn't be a problem. Also all the required decals are on your rear window, just take a look :). The white one is not a name, it's the silhouette decal.

The graphic guide was just done to inform all the less experienced skin makers about where to put them on their cars, as simple as that :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back