RDRC S2 - Round 6 - Rally of Mont Blanc (9/10th May)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tor Anders Berven - totte - EU2 or EU4

I'll come in a timetrap, tomorrow I am in a Nordic Rallycross series at 1800GMT, and it may be possible to finish before 1915GMT. So if I am I will drive tomorrow, if not Monday is RDGTC Prequal. And tuesday I am free, but my wife has a lot of friends over so I'd prefer tomorrow. Will see, if this is ok for the staff?

Tor Anders Berven - totte - EU2 or EU4

I'll come in a timetrap, tomorrow I am in a Nordic Rallycross series at 1800GMT, and it may be possible to finish before 1915GMT. So if I am I will drive tomorrow, if not Monday is RDGTC Prequal. And tuesday I am free, but my wife has a lot of friends over so I'd prefer tomorrow. Will see, if this is ok for the staff?

Yup, no worries, EU2 and 4 will be created regardless :good:

I just do not understand this. I have been trying everything to be able to open the list of online sessions today, but RSRBR is denying me access to rallies... It says that I should adjust my computer time to the time of the server, but this has no effect. Now I am getting really angry, second championship rally in a row that goes down the drains for me... Gutted =/

I will take a look on the fix for this, as I seem to have overlooked it in my desperate attempts to make this work. If I get the time I will try to join the EU4-session. Sorry for causing even more troubles, guys, if I have more issues like this I think you are better off without me...

ok as far as rules doesnt allow individual sessions and I cant race in the upcoming 2 days I am out, have fun :(

Bad luck there. If only Lukasz had posted the link to the file needed two and a half weeks in advan... oh, wait, he has :tongue:

I just do not understand this. I have been trying everything to be able to open the list of online sessions today, but RSRBR is denying me access to rallies... It says that I should adjust my computer time to the time of the server, but this has no effect. Now I am getting really angry, second championship rally in a row that goes down the drains for me... Gutted =/

Not sure why you would have that sort of a problem, you're in the same time zone as France, I believe?

Bad luck there. If only Lukasz had posted the link to the file needed two and a half weeks in advan... oh, wait, he has :tongue:

I have installed (unluckily) Spain2 - I had a look at the stages... hmm... Spain BTB, I was recently updating my RSCenter and I downloaded some Spain I said.. it was discovered after trying to join the server that I have the second version :( :(

Not sure why you would have that sort of a problem, you're in the same time zone as France, I believe?

Yeah, and my clock is on the precice same second as the server clock. I will try to make a test-rally and run RSCentre as administrator to ee if that solve anything of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%