RDRC S2 - Round 6 - Rally of Mont Blanc (9/10th May)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Senad,what is the point of your post,mine was to say to the organiser that "Yes i am doing the round but am not sure what session yet"

Trying to point out that TBA sign-ups don't make sense, you're just creating extra work/noise in the sign up thread.
TBA sign-ups are rejected in leagues with limited spots, where they actually do make a difference. Here, they are utterly pointless.

Kevin and Senad,

I really doesn't matter either way. Signing up with TBA means we know that Kevin will be driving, and i like that.

Senad is right that you will just have to post the same thing with your session later, but I don't think it make THAT much more work.

You are both right.

In the past we have listed a number of drivers with the session as TBA and it hasn't changed anything. I would prefer drivers to post as Kevin has if they really don't know when they will drive instead of making me sweat that we will have nobody turning up.

Ole....No, you have to select your tyres after stage 7 for stages 8-11.

Can you gave us some info about the park ferme in the middle of the round (will it be after SS7 or SS8) ?

Already replied to this Seb.

SS8 - Lyon Gerland - Normal/Night (Night SSS after service/before Parc Ferme)

This means service happens before SS8, then you cannot change tyres untill after SS11. I shouldn't have put in that bit about parc ferme, just think about when the services are. That is all that is important, lol.

Yes, install the update. i am currently reviewing the stages to ensure they all work as we want them to.

Note: With some of our new drivers joining and the use of 2 Non-Original stages being used this event, I have been reminded of something that most of us already know but should be mentioned again.

With almost all of the Non-Original stages (Peklo and Las) once you arrive at the finish boards and come to a complete stop you will not instantly go to the finish screen. If you allow the car to simple sit there you will leave the stage as normal after a few moments (the exact time viaries from stage to stage). Alturnitavly you can drive on and at some point the screen will simply pop up at a certain point after the finish control and you will exit as per normal.

This is because when a stage is made by the wonderful third paties that put so much time into them, they have to place an "end" point after the finish of the stage. In most cases this point is placed some distance from the stop point in the stage. There is no fault with the stage, it is just something you have to do to get these wonderful extra stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%