RDRC S2 - Round 4 - Ulster Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen your commercial on youtube, you got nothing to say! :wink:

And that was before. And South West.

Pffffrt - It was supposed to be a thing made in a group of 4 or 5 people. I ended up alone! :p had to do something! :p oh, and nice signature, with the huge experience you have
angel_smiley.gif

Rick Bamford (Lucifer) - EU3

As a word of warning to anyone that doesn't normally change their setups from default............................DO IT THIS TIME.

The default tarmac setup in RBR is for smooth tarmac which this is NOT. You should be looking at your ride hight, springs, dampers and brakes and LEARN where the bad bumps are. Being normally gravel stages most of the "bumps" are not mentioned in the notes but are big enough to launch your car off the road. You need to know when you have to back off.

If anyone wants help with thier setup I am sure there are many of us here willing to give assistance, me included.

Anyone got a setup for a Peugeot 207 S2000?

I'm not very good at creating setups and I don't have the time either :)

:D%&*##$$@@@%%^^&%%@@@@ bumpy tarmac

A very frustrating Rally for me,stage 1 was fine until i crossed the finish line and promptly took out the timing marshall's desk....damaging the car.

i think the marshalls took exception and cursed me for the rest of the rally,i don't think i had one stage where i didn't make a mistake and have a spin,go off the road or take out some of those pesky photographers(who by the way always are standing in just the right/wrong place)

Even so was great fun,thanks to the Rally committee for another punishing rally to test us...good luck to all the other sessions.

:D%&*##$$@@@%%^^&%%@@@@ bumpy tarmac

A very frustrating Rally for me,stage 1 was fine until i crossed the finish line and promptly took out the timing marshall's desk....damaging the car.

i think the marshalls took exception and cursed me for the rest of the rally,i don't think i had one stage where i didn't make a mistake and have a spin,go off the road or take out some of those pesky photographers(who by the way always are standing in just the right/wrong place)

Even so was great fun,thanks to the Rally committee for another punishing rally to test us...good luck to all the other sessions.

It is something I hope everyone understands. If you crash after the time stops you still damage your car for the next stage.

Glad you "enjoyed" the challenge, I will have a talk to those photographers for round 5;)

well hopo, at least we finished in the top 3 in our session!!!

(Annnnnnd u didnt get owned by group n cars whilst driving a wrc)

I too had some issues with the scenery, but was great fun!
Thanks to all !

DST has started for most of Europe, I believe, so there are some changes in starting times.

EU sessions will start at 19:00 GMT.
US sessions will start at 03:00 GMT.

As far as I'm aware, your local start times won't change, but I will try and create duplicate sessions, just in case.

OC sessions remain the same, maybe Warren or someone could clarify the DST situation in Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%