RDRC S2 - Round 2 - Alpine Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall Rally Results

[click on the image to see it in full size]

Congrats to our winners, Jakub in Premier, and Norbert in Champions league :trophy:
Congrats also to Attila, Ben, Roy and Kevin for their podium finishes :trophy:

Stage wins
Norbert Leitner (C): 4 stage wins :star::star::star::star:
Jakub Sulej (P): 3 stage wins :star::star::star:
Attila Kiss (P): 3 stage wins :star::star::star:
Gabor Tim (P): 3 stage wins :star::star::star:
Simone Demi (P): 2 stage wins :star::star:
Daryl Brady (C): 2 stage wins :star::star:
Hugo Silva (C): 2 stage wins :star::star:
Ben Buitendijk (P): 1 stage win :star:
Kevin Hopkins (C): 1 stage win :star:
Mick Aspinall (C): 1 stage win :star:
Gregory Degreef (C): 1 stage win :star:
Adam Jonas (C): 1 stage win :star:

2 DQs this round:
Samuli Leinonen, for driving in two sessions. He would've been last with his first session times, but requested his second session times be posted, so I added them like this. Send me a PM if you'd want them different :)
Frode Heiland, using the 2010 version of the Focus.

Thanks to all who participated, and thanks to Rick for organizing the whole thing.

Championship and team points will be posted later.
Please let me know if you notice any mistakes.

I have one red ink that shoudn't be there ( I remember clear that I had 2 DNF and one error from RSCenter) , but I didn't saved my times so I can't contest it. This should be a lesson for everyone to make a least a print screen of the times.
Anyway, even with or without that I can't score even one point, so maybe next time.
I want to to thank now to all the people involved in making this possible, you are the important stuff :)!
And congrats to the winners, very good drivers!

I have one red ink that shoudn't be there ( I remember clear that I had 2 DNF and one error from RSCenter) , but I didn't saved my times so I can't contest it. This should be a lesson for everyone to make a least a print screen of the times.

Ah, sorry to hear that... Yeah, always try to save replays, or at the end of the rally, click on File and Save times.

Great rally guys! yeah i had a shocker! but the sideways action was good fun :)

Congrats to everyone who kept away from the red ink! some very quick times from the leaders.. well done!
Expected to get where i did, x2 practice runs of the alps before the rally, the rest was hope for the best.

Hope to put in a better performance for the next one, should be good.

Congratulations to Jakub, Attila, and Ben for the Premier League podium.
Also, grats to Norbert, Roy, and Kevin, for the Champions League.

Woohoo, I finally scored a few points, thought I might go a whole season without any. :)

The Monte Carlo Mod certainly scrambled the placings, and I'll bet the results are totally different next Round too on Gravel. :wink:

Congrats to:

Congrats to our winners, Jakub in Premier, and Norbert in Champions league
Congrats also to Attila, Ben, Roy and Kevin for their podium finishes!

having a round like this really turn the table abit-round :D

till next time... I'm not talking about another MC mode but the next round :banana: hehe

SO pleased with how that worked out - easily my best championship round so far with 5th place in class and incredibly 13th place overall. Shame Samuli got the DQ otherwise it would've been a great one for the team. Can we have every rally on Monte mod please? :thumb:

Big thanks to the organizers! :thanks:

I see that i have been disqualified for picking the wrong car, is there really a difference between the 2008 and 2010 Focus? I had to update the rs center just before the start of the round, and had to reinstall the car pack`s and i accidentialy installed the 2010 pack, and had no time to quit and install the 2008 one.

Frode, rules are clear about this kind of situations. Difference might not be big (presumably in favor of the 2010), but it would be seriously unfair to let it slide. You'll get there next time :).

About my drive - I forgot to mention that on second run of Plane II my engine died and I coasted again for about 1.5km :p

Frode, rules are clear about this kind of situations. Difference might not be big (presumably in favor of the 2010), but it would be seriously unfair to let it slide. You'll get there next time :).

About my drive - I forgot to mention that on second run of Plane II my engine died and I coasted again for about 1.5km :p

Ok i see, was just wondering. Will be back stronger next time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%