RDRC S1 - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll sign up for this, but must advise that I am fairly likey to miss this Round. I have visitors coming for Christmas at this time (including three grandkids :love::love::love: ), so it will depend on when they arrive.

Warren Dawes (WAD53) OC

Ok, i know this stage takes a bit out of a computer, so I guess we will have to drop it.

I will post tomorrow if I will replace it or just cancel the stage and run 2 less stages.

Alright, We have had one driver report that the Tervaniemi stage runs to slowly to drive well on his system, however he is working on a way to make it work.

In light of this I will not cancel this stage, HOWEVER, should Simone or any other driver not get the stage working well enough to drive competitively by December 17th, we will NOT include the results from that stage. This gives any driver almost 3 weeks to test the stage. It should be lots of time to find problems. The stages are released weeks prior to the rally just for this reason.

If NO-ONE reports problems and we officially use the stage in the rally (counting the stage times) the following will apply.

1- There will be NO re-runs allowed.
2- The stage will NOT be dropped from the results.

Sorry have been away, have been testing Tervaniemi today, will not run very smooth for me but is drivable. As i am not competing in this years championship i dont see as it matters if i lose a little time on this stage. Will just have to try harder and keep her on the road. Looking forward to mondays Rally.

Have run stage a few times, graphics seem slow, juddery. Stage is drivable just would'nt want to drive all night on it, two runs should not be to much hassel. Its a shame it wont run smooth as stage is one of the best.

Ok Eckhart, thats REALLY strange, lol.

I guess we will have to bite the bullet this time and not include the times from this stage. It just isn't fair to include it when some people can't drive it without issues.

I agree though, it is a GREAT stage. For anyone building stages for RBR, look to this one for inspiration.

I guess we will have to bite the bullet this time and not include the times from this stage. It just isn't fair to include it when some people can't drive it without issues.

Rick,
If you aren't going to include it, then there is still plenty of time to substitute another Stage for it (eg. default Stages) if you want to retain the 12 Stages for this Round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back