RDRC S1 - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to race this League if possible

Simone Demi (simonedemi) EU Subaru Impreza N14 Prodrive

Glad to have you on board Simone, but after your last two club rallies you will have to run in A league. Sorry mate.

Please choose an AW8 03, 04 or 05 car and tell us a name for your team. You never know, with your speed joining forces with someone in the Premier league you could have a great chance of pulling BIG points.

Glad to have you on board Simone, but after your last two club rallies you will have to run in A league. Sorry mate.

Please choose an AW8 03, 04 or 05 car and tell us a name for your team. You never know, with your speed joining forces with someone in the Premier league you could have a great chance of pulling BIG points.

Ok than I choose in AW8 05 the Subaru Imreza WRC 2005.I don't have a team...but if its necessary it could be Demi Racing Team (DRT),tell me if it's correct now :)

I won't be able to join to you at this rally again, just because I will busy again at the first half of the week. :S

I'm so sorry guys, next time I'll be there I promise!

I have just noticed my A8W05 car pack is missing from my game, have redownloaded but shall i install update 07 after i reinstall the car pack?

I already got this update some time ago, is it becouse of it i lost the A8W05?

First the update, then the updated car pack.

Update 7 requires that you reinstall the A8W-05 pack. Perhaps that was the problem.

If you already installed the updated pack, then maybe it went on the bottom of the list? When I installed the Group B pack, it was in last place, wasn't sorted alphabetically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%