RDRC S1 - Round 1 - Rally of Lake Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I won first round of RDRC, it is just amazing, unbeliveliable, great event for me. Thanks for all guys from RDRC, thanks also for Senad and Rick for great job for preparing the rally and Ondrej who made whole media stuff, guys keep working, because it is great. Sebastien, very fast rally for you, esspecialy because you hate tarmac(I dont like too, but not hate). 7 stages won it is amazing. Hope to stay someware in the top in next rallies, but it would be extemly hard, because most of guys on RD are gravel guys. Cheers

Cool finally I won something:tongue:. Congrats to the real winners. Looks like the Premier League it's more compact and even. See you next event.
Thanks once again to those who made this happened!!!!:pray:

Grats to the winners! Big thank you to the organizers!

Not a good rally for me. I spend 80-90% of my time in the N1 205 Rally, so it took some time get get used to the power and AWD-ness of the N4 car. French tarmac + rain + car I have never driven = poor showing. Hoping next round goes better, but I won't have much time to practice with the N4 cars. In fact I have to try to forget everything I learned last night, I have a big stable rally this week that I run 2WD in.

Looking forward to more rallies with RD!

Ok Jakub, we have to ban the Focus! LOL.

Great Job mate and to Seb as well. Thanks to everyone again for running i hope you all had a ball like i did.

The Color looks great Senad, top job again.

BTW, can anyone that had stages crash on them (computer crash, not car crash;)) please PM me and let me know for future referance.

My first stage win!!! Really pleased with my performance, some of my times were quite close to the other guys in premier :D. Thanks to organizsers of this been brilliant.

great job with the table Senad, had a long meeting tonight and took it with me so I had something to do, hehe. Color scheme is splendid. Big congratulations to all stage, overall and class winners, counting myself among them since this was my first RD rally with all stages in black, not a single withdrawal (which was exactly my aim :) ) Can't wait to find out about the schedule for next event. Same car, is it?

Well done Senad. Very nicely presented. Good work mate.

Congrats to Ludovic and Robi for the podium in Premier, and well done to Jakub and Seb for a dominating performance in the A League.

Big laugh when I saw the results and there was a diminutive little Renault in 3rd for the Premier division... Even more so with 2 stage wins. I'll take that, it'll probably be the last time this season!

As Eckhart said a while back in the thread, great choice of stages and weather, it felt like a real rally over a couple of days, kudos Rick.

My pace wasn't that great compared to others, but that one stage win made me happy :). Was editing the times with one eye closed, and squinting with the other, hoping nobody in the OC and US will beat it :D.

Ah, Pribram, thou art a harsh mistress... For future reference, don't go here:

And another sound piece of advice: don't go there twice :D
Too bad there wasn't a third run through there, maybe I would've gotten it right then. :parrot:

Thanks to Rick, Senad, and Ondrej for your hard work getting RD's first rally league of to a great start, well done!:good:

I finished the O.C session trailing Rick by some 30sec's, spin's and off-road excursions on SS6 & ss7 left me feeling less confident in getting points for this rally. So i was bit surprised to get were i did in the final standings, nursing home a broken Subaru on ss7 with 30 sec to the end of the stage i got an engine temp warning, so i was very lucky not to retire.
The O.c session lead changed a few times Rick, Warren & Damien posting good stage times, but Rick kept his cool to take the session win.

Overall i enjoyed this rally, thanks to all who signed up and participated to make this a fun event.

Special mention goes to the Podium, congrats to Jakob, Seb and Rick WoW! Very-very quick! i think i'm going to need a RED skin for my Subi to be competitive, either that or a Flux
Capacitor.:) and to Ludovic, Robb & Glenn in premier class.

Also.. anyone in premier league keen to form a team?

John can you supply me some great action screens from replays?
Also I will send you replays today
Thanks

EDIT: no replays from me now, I havent much good material to share :) I am looking forward to yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%