RDRC S1 - Round 1 - Rally of Lake Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
You running windows 7? make sure it's not installed in the c: drive. The system keeps this for for SYSTEM stuff and the game can't load from there.

Also, run in XP mode. there was something I had to tick for this but just search your system

I have it in C:\Richard Burns Rally, it won't work if it's installed in the Program Files folder(s).

Great :)

Just a suggestion for you and everyone else who's new to the RSRBR mod: please try to run a test online session before the event. Two-three stages, just so you know how it works.
Tutorial for joining an online session -> click

thx for the advice, will try to install tonight. For the time being I threw in NFS shift with graphic detail at max: Blimey!!! I skipped Vista and six years worth of chip and graphics technology and the gain is just breathtaking!

where i can download ireland super specials? cause seems like im missing them when i open that 1 my game ALWAYS crashes in download screen no difference if its sunny or night... everything else works and i raced in RSRBR 2010 neste oil rally so i have all updates needed to that if im missing something?

okay RSI 1 works but 2 and 3 doesnt...

rbr back

installing just in C: worked, also manually setting the .ini file to the screen resolution was an eye opener :) rbr has never looked so good. My old wheel settings don't work quite as well, though, there is less reaction to the wheel, even after taking all filters out and throwing out that first line of the .ini file. Can I set wheel sensitivity somewhere in the physics files? downloading rbtr2010 atm, about 50 mins to go, will try to install tomorrow. thx again for all the advice.

couldn't wait ... installed rbr2010, updates3, 4, 5 and patch1, rbr center works fine offline (forgot my number and pass, got them on my old PC which I will access on Monday) currently installing car packs. If only I could remember my number and in-game name ...

Sorry,

I am a no show to run in the first one. I'm putting myself on the medically unfit list for now. I was sort of afraid this might happen which was part of the reason I was hoping to be just my own little team and not let someone down if something came up.

Am looking forward to drivers sending me their replays for the video though, absolutely looking forward to getting those to see who managaed what :wink:

Cheers

Back to step one. My "everything in working order" was premature. I installed everything fine but starting up RSBR2010 my game goes crazy: There is no writing in the menus so one is not able to do a setup. However, knowing my way around, I managed to get through to the stage I wanted. In-Game there is no writing again, the voice talking to me is French and my wheels settings have been changed. ??? I installed Richard Burns in a separate folder in C: and put all the updates in that folder as well. Maybe that was a mistake. I have uninstalled everything, saved my Mulligatawny profile and will install again tomorrow, this time with RSBR in another folder? Depressed.

Back to step one. My "everything in working order" was premature. I installed everything fine but starting up RSBR2010 my game goes crazy: There is no writing in the menus so one is not able to do a setup. However, knowing my way around, I managed to get through to the stage I wanted. In-Game there is no writing again, the voice talking to me is French and my wheels settings have been changed. ??? I installed Richard Burns in a separate folder in C: and put all the updates in that folder as well. Maybe that was a mistake. I have uninstalled everything, saved my Mulligatawny profile and will install again tomorrow, this time with RSBR in another folder? Depressed.

Why uninstall? C:/ works fine, I used it since I joined the club. No text happens to me sometimes in Window mode, with non standard resolutions. Works fine when you change it back to default, and back to that resolution, lol.

French language is by default, I thought you knew that. You have to change it in the normal game (play alone, launch RBR SSE), for Mulligatawny. Wheel settings also.

Why uninstall? C:/ works fine, I used it since I joined the club. No text happens to me sometimes in Window mode, with non standard resolutions. Works fine when you change it back to default, and back to that resolution, lol.

French language is by default, I thought you knew that. You have to change it in the normal game (play alone, launch RBR SSE), for Mulligatawny. Wheel settings also.

thx Senad, will follow your advice after reinstall. I guess there is a Mulligatawny profile installed when you install RSBR20120, at least I found two in my folder, one with capital letters and my own one. I guess if I just exchange the one in capital letters for my last Mullagatowny, it will take all my settings correctly. About the resolution: do I chnage that in-game or in the .ini file? default is sth. like 648x480 isn't it?

You can just create a profile, it's just the name that's important.

Not sure what the default is, i have mine set in .ini
XRes = 1280
YRes = 800

And I just change the fullscreen from false to true when that happens to me.

Maybe somebody else has a better idea what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 209 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%