RDRC S1 - Round 1 - Rally of Lake Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried the following:
1. All Stages were done off-line
2. Started with SS01, completed the Stage.
3. Started all Stages SS02 to SS07, but quit each one after about a minute.
4. Drove complete SS08.

I had no problems with error messages, all Stages loaded ok.

Probably not what you wanted to hear. I haven't tried setting up an on-line test Rally though, but I believe Rick's test Rally went ok without errors.

Same for me, everything works fine.

Try setting up an online rally, and when (or if) it crashes, try to restart and rejoin the rally. Maybe you can resume without losing anything?
I can set up a test one today. If anyone needs it, let me know.

I just tried the following:
1. All Stages were done off-line
2. Started with SS01, completed the Stage.
3. Started all Stages SS02 to SS07, but quit each one after about a minute.
4. Drove complete SS08.

I had no problems with error messages, all Stages loaded ok.

Probably not what you wanted to hear. I haven't tried setting up an on-line test Rally though, but I believe Rick's test Rally went ok without errors.

Thanks for your test, I am now sure it is a personal problem.
Let's go for a reinstall....

Edit : Fresh reinstall and seems work now, I must test it more, but I can launch all the stage without error.
Maybe an update fail...

Good news Ludovic, we are all hoping you can run this Rally without problems.

I have heard of others having unusual problems and solving it with a re-install. Computers are strange things sometimes.

Good luck.

hi just wanna ask, i really dont get it.. i live here in Philippines.. our time is +8:00 .. so if im gonna play at us time.. am i gonna st it to +2:00 ? advance thanks for the reply guys :]

hi just wanna ask, i really dont get it.. i live here in Philippines.. our time is +8:00 .. so if im gonna play at us time.. am i gonna st it to +2:00 ? advance thanks for the reply guys :]

Daryl, are you referring to what time the USA Rally will start?
If so, 2.00GMT is 10.00 AM Manilla time. However, if no one from the USA joins the Rally (I don't think anyone has signed-up yet), then maybe the Rally Directors can set the USA timezone Rally to a time more suitable for you.

But, if you are asking what time to set your RSCenter under Settings - GMT/UTC, then you need to set it to +7 to match the RallyeSim Server (I think). In this case, I'd highly recommend that you test it by opening RSCenter, going into Public Sessions, and clicking "Display Server Hour", letting it synchronise your computer clock, and checking that it gives the correct time, by checking your new PC time on the Taskbar.

I hope that doesn't confuse you more.

Daryl, are you referring to what time the USA Rally will start?
If so, 2.00GMT is 10.00 AM Manilla time. However, if no one from the USA joins the Rally (I don't think anyone has signed-up yet), then maybe the Rally Directors can set the USA timezone Rally to a time more suitable for you.

But, if you are asking what time to set your RSCenter under Settings - GMT/UTC, then you need to set it to +7 to match the RallyeSim Server (I think). In this case, I'd highly recommend that you test it by opening RSCenter, going into Public Sessions, and clicking "Display Server Hour", letting it synchronise your computer clock, and checking that it gives the correct time, by checking your new PC time on the Taskbar.

I hope that doesn't confuse you more.

aw, just saw that no ones got registered for US haha :]] anyway.. if i join at OC? by the way whats OC? hehe :]] if i join OC what will it be in manila time? thanks man ;]

wow OC would be a good pick for me :D may be i'll go for OC :] and what about my runtime error? is that a track/stage problem? couz other stages are working :|

Which Stage is giving the problem???
I probably can't solve that one, but maybe some else might help. Probably will be helpful to say more about the problem, ie. what you are running when it occurs etc.

ah ok.. ireland RSI 3.. tried on impreza 05 and night settings with reduced damage.. it loads to rbr.. but when ur gonna drive it appears.. :| hope someone helps :]

I don't know if it helps, but Ludovic Cogotti had a similar message (see his posts earlier in this thread) and after re-installing RSRBR2010, it seems to be corrected.

nothing working so far at my side on my new PC, will thow everything out again and give it another try tomorrow night, too fed up now :(

You running windows 7? make sure it's not installed in the c: drive. The system keeps this for for SYSTEM stuff and the game can't load from there.

Also, run in XP mode. there was something I had to tick for this but just search your system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%