DiRT Rally RDRC Rally 2018

It's been very quiet on Race Department as to the decision on what platform the next championship is going to be run on. I, like most sim rally drivers was extremely excited by the release of Dirt 4, once the new car smell dissipated and I got my hands dirty playing with it, I slowly migrated back to Dirt Rally. Since Codemasters has shown lackluster support for Dirt 4, with a possible clubs patch promised in November now with no mention of specific physics fixes, I wanted to draw your attention the welling number of people playing leagues in Dirt Rally again. I started a couple of leagues with no website support other then a few postings here and there and have 30 members in one https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/95459/widow-maker and 10 in the other https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/104600/killer-bees . also belong to several other well supported and competitive leagues in DR With Steams latest bargain basement sale of both titles it seems interest in Dirt Rally is growing as Dirt 4 becomes a multiplayer ghost town. Since the RDRC 2017 rally was successful beyond expectation, I was curious if there is a prevailing opinion on which way it's to be hosted for the next go round?

It's actually quite funny that you should post this now.

The trio in the RDRC have talked about this a bit the last days, for many different reasons, we would prefer to have the season in DiRT 4. The main issue with this is Codemasters amazing ability to not give any proper wording about the inclusion of clubs, or patching for the better of 4 months.
Regardless, we are in the process of figuring out what to do with the next season, and if some of us in the crew have to pull out, I'll start a hunt for fresh flesh to add to the crew ;)

Be sure that we are talking about it these days.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%