RDRC - Media Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new in this championship, I just signed up and i'd like to show you guys how's my driving and, don't be shy and leave comments!

( I just beat this time while testing cars for the championship in a Ford Focus WRC 2008, just did 3:55.xx!!! )

Sorry for the video cut at the end, FRAPS decided it without my permission. -.-''

If it is any indication I know I am able to do 3:45 there on dry (had a screenshot from testing the skin with the time, was a quick check ;)). There's heaps of time to make everywhere for most of us. But if you can drive as huge-crash-free as in the video consistently you're on the right path :).

Hey Maxim,

Others might give you different advice. Try it all and findout what works for you.

Ok, Rick's first rally school lesson, lol.

Firstly: You have good speed and courage. What controller are you using?

Secondly: Right now, I think you are braking too late, turning too late and getting back on the throttle too late. What this means is you are sliding too wide in corners, missing the apex and not being able to use throttle early enough to get out of the corner.

Brake a LITTLE earlier and slide the car into the corner, you might even be a little slower at first in the middle of the corner, but that will come back. You should be pointing in the direction of the next straight about half way through the corner and FEEDING the throttle back in then. Look at the hairpin half way through the stage, that was almost perfect. Braked early, set up going in, facing in the right direction before the apex and back on the power.....maybe a LITTLE too much power, remember to FEED the throttle in.

Make all of the corners like that and you will, crash less and be winning rallies soon. But now I've given you advice, you're not allowed to beat me;)

Totally agree with Rick, try to follow his advice and you will certainly beat your record !

I did this record for testing, let me make it again i'll beat it for sure ;)

But remember, I got the game 1 weeks and 7 days ago!

And Rick,

I use a Logitech Momo Racing with Force Feedback ;)
My G27 is coming in June!

So i'll have to practice again but only for the G27...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back