RDRC - Media Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing Run Pikes Peak

I hope you don't mind that I post it here but I think it is something you all like:

Pikes Peak in 10.11 min.
Car Suzuki twin turbo SX4 with 910 HP
Driver the 60 year old Japanese Nobuhiro Tajima

Not as fast as his standing record but half a min. faster then the Best of the Rest.

Enjoy,

You must have pshysic powers Hans, I am currently planning something special for the next RD Rally Club Event involving the chance to try to drive Pikes Peak on-line, and in a brutally quick beast of a car. I've even got the classic Pikes Peak video of the famous run by an iconic WRC Driver.
Stay tuned in the Rally Club next week. :wink: :rally:

I hope you don't mind that I post it here but I think it is something you all like:

Pikes Peak in 10.11 min.
Car Suzuki twin turbo SX4 with 910 HP
Driver the 60 year old Japanese Nobuhiro Tajima

Not as fast as his standing record but half a min. faster then the Best of the Rest.

Enjoy,

That's scary.

Anyway, was that a Lotus Elite parked by the side of the road about half way in? :D

Highlights from Round 3.

Everything got a bit long, so decided to do it in two parts, this is Premier. A will be up tomorrow.

EDIT: bah, just noticed that there's a couple of seconds of black screen. Apologies, Fraps and Sony Vegas don't like each other that much.

Great job Senad, yet again you have put together some enjoyable moments with some very funny commentary. Love it. Ca't wait to see what you do with A league now;)

BTW, 8:50, GREAT move, can you do it again?;)

Another top movie Senad. :thumb:

Those Prodrive Subaru's don't have very secure doors do they. :D
I see some drivers are getting very proficient at recovering from some horrid spots too, must be lots of practice. Senad's stunt driving is super impressive.
Those rivers are hard to get out of though.

I think Robb is challenging Ondrej for the "millitary" driving award - left:right:left:right. :eek:

Laughed at Eckhart's dead engine desperately crawling to the finish line, I'm pretty familiar with that one. :tongue:

Finally got the damned thing sorted :)

The A League highlights of Round 3 (on Race Department's own YouTube channel, cheers Bram :thanks:). Only 6 drivers from A league in it, not a lot of action, but I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%