RDRC Length Test @ All Countries - 15th - 20th March 2016

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium

Many days to do the rally you say? Well, that might be. But the evil powers of RD haven't been kind this time either. A longer rally than usual, to see if people are able to finish or not.

This is a rally for all members of RaceDepartment, premium or not. So just sign up, tag your friends or enemies, not to mention the fremenies to see who can drive the fastest, and not run off at the same time.

League Name (must be a member to be able to participate):
RaceDepartment
Cars: All cars
Itinerary:

SS01: Greece - Kathodo Leontiou - Night - Clear
SS02: Greece - Perasma Platani - Morning - Clear
SS03: Germany - Kreuzingsring - Morning - Clear
SS04: Germany - Verbundsring - Midday - Clear
SS05: Germany - Flugzeugring Reverse - Midday - Clear

SS06: Finland - Hämelahti - Midday - Sunny
SS07: Finland - Kotajärvi - Midday - Sunny
SS08: Monte Carlo - Pra d'Alart - Afternoon - Cloudy
SS09: Monte Carlo - Vallèe descendante - Afternoon - Mist
SS10: Wales - Sweet Lamb - Afternoon - Overcast
SS11: Wales - Dyffryn Afon - Afteroon - Overcast
SS12: Sweden - Ransbysäter - Night - Snow

Session Open: From 00:01 GMT 15th of March to 23:59 GMT 20th of March
Re-Runs: No!
Event Restart: No!
Owned Vehicles: No!
Career Engineers: Yuuup!
Service:
Before SS: 01, 03, 06, 08, 10 and 12
Car Setups: Before SS: 01, 03, 06, 08, 10 and 12
Checkpoints: At SS: 01, 03, 06, 08, 10 and 12

You can do as you please :) Write in the thread or just drive, there is no set rule here :) However, feel free to share all your failures, spins, rolls, and pictures of all the holes you make of punching the table in frustration!
Or if you are one of a few selected madmen... Show off how you managed to crush the other drivers, driving blindly while using you teeth to steer :D

Rally done. Tried to drive sensibly so I could finish, but still managed to roll early on the second Finland stage. Had to fix a puncture which cost quite a bit of time. From there on was pretty steady until the final Sweden stage, the weather was terrible with visibility in places down to a few yards. Managed to spin and roll after the big Yump but luckily didn't damage the spots and was able to finish. Great Rally:)

finished as well, good length for the tournament i think. had two symbols glowing away happily in yellow through the final five stages but my mechanics managed to keep it that way. finshed 11th and last, 3 mins or so down to piotrek. considering 24 people started the event i can honestly say i am in the top half, lol.
along the way i did two barrell rolls, one jumpstart, hit one bystander and encountered a puncture bug where i picked up a puncture in the penultimate stage but could not repair it even when i paused the game. had to limp home ...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.5%