RDRC 6, Ecurie Ecosse, RDRC2

Ross McGregor

Former Editor of Traxion.GG
Premium
Hi there, myself & Alasdair Beck will be teaming up for a full assault on the RDRC2 this season as 'Ecurie Ecosse' driving the R4 Mitsuibishi Evo X. However, we lack the necessary photoshop skills to create a truly quality skin. Is there a kind soul out there who can fix us up with a high-res skin based on this simple uber-Scottish design:

Harry%20Nuttall%202.jpg

The sponsors' logos aren't important, but the saltire design and colours are! The 'Ecurie Ecosse' badge is also a necessity! We'd love it if we had a skin to do the historic Ecurie Ecosse name justice! We'd hate it if I had to make a skin therefore making everyone's eyes bleed....

@Ross McGregor @Alasdair Beck

Here's a quick mock-up. What do you guys think of this design? It'll probably need some sponsors to fill it up, but you guys can get to that when it comes.

BO5wjel.png

(Here's one with the Ecurie Ecosse badge on the front, http://imgur.com/3CtgprR . Personally I think it'd look better at the back)

I need to know what numbers you guys are racing under next season.

Last edited:
THAT. IS. THE. DOG'S. NADGERS!

The 'Ecurie Ecosse' badge is normally just a small one that sits between the front wheel arch and the edge of the driver's/passenger side door- like the in the photo I posted above. I think that's been a feature of the team since the 1950's when they were at Le Mans!

And the saltire on the roof should probably just be a boring old white cross on a plain blue background. (it's traditional!) I don't think there's any need for a lot of sponsor logos etc, I think the design you've created speaks for itself! Perhaps a couple of tyre manufacturer stickers (not sure if it's Pirelli, Michelin or BF Goodrich these cars run on!) and some Mitsubishi branding would be required, maybe @Alasdair Beck has a few ideas?

But that design is exactly the type of thing we need! Thanks a million- it looks great!

P.S.- I will hopefully be #32, not sure what number Alasdair is.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%